• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.
Page: 1234

big and good and broken
Total posts: 7330
Posted:well, obviously i'm not.

i personally prefer partridge, but that's by the by.

the beaters have worked their way through hop and the pheasants are showing themselves by the dozen - even the dead ones.

i know, its right funny and nudge-nudge-chuckle-chuckle and all that stuff.

but more than being clever/funny/the best idea in the history of the internet, its just f*ckin annoying - moreso i'd guess for those hoppers who don't have a clue who you lot are in the first place...

so, rather than spend 30 seconds checking a profile page every time a pheasant posts to find out who it is under all those feathers, i have developed a new posting method smile

from hereon, anyone who has labelled themselves as part of the flock, i will refer to simply as 'bird'.

all pheasant postings will henceforth be treated as mutually inclusive i.e. whatever one pheasant says, the others must agree by default (which means you can quote any pheasant's comments and address your retort towards any other memeber of the flock).

and lastly, if i directly call a member of the flock 'a cock', and their avatar reflects this statement, it should not be read as an insult but rather as an astute observation.

cole. x

Non-Https Image Link

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2666
Posted:I thought it was called CRANberry.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Total posts: 6120
Posted:It is, but we're moving onto Canberrian Jelly tongue

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

1 + 1 = 3
Total posts: 3540
Posted: Written by: Brit_Joe

I thought it was called CRANberry.

Ha ha ha!!!

ubblol ubblol

For some reason I have glass houses and the throwing of stones in my mind...

I like being a pheasant. I can't be bothered to change my name back, nor think of a new one... Unless, you guys wanna come up with some suggestions for me?

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Are we there yet?
Total posts: 1897
Posted:this thread explains everything as clear as mud...thanks...at least I can see why there are all these pheasant icons around...

ubblol ubblol ubblol

Page: 1234