Page:
colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
well, obviously i'm not.

i personally prefer partridge, but that's by the by.

the beaters have worked their way through hop and the pheasants are showing themselves by the dozen - even the dead ones.

i know, its right funny and nudge-nudge-chuckle-chuckle and all that stuff.

but more than being clever/funny/the best idea in the history of the internet, its just f*ckin annoying - moreso i'd guess for those hoppers who don't have a clue who you lot are in the first place...

so, rather than spend 30 seconds checking a profile page every time a pheasant posts to find out who it is under all those feathers, i have developed a new posting method smile

from hereon, anyone who has labelled themselves as part of the flock, i will refer to simply as 'bird'.

all pheasant postings will henceforth be treated as mutually inclusive i.e. whatever one pheasant says, the others must agree by default (which means you can quote any pheasant's comments and address your retort towards any other memeber of the flock).

and lastly, if i directly call a member of the flock 'a cock', and their avatar reflects this statement, it should not be read as an insult but rather as an astute observation.

wave

cole. x

Non-Https Image Link
tongue

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
It is, but we're moving onto Canberrian Jelly tongue

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Brit_Joe

I thought it was called CRANberry.

Ha ha ha!!!

ubblol ubblol

For some reason I have glass houses and the throwing of stones in my mind...

ubblol

I like being a pheasant. I can't be bothered to change my name back, nor think of a new one... Unless, you guys wanna come up with some suggestions for me?

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
this thread explains everything as clear as mud...thanks...at least I can see why there are all these pheasant icons around...

ubblol ubblol ubblol

Page: