Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Vancouver BC, im here where are you all ??

Login/Join to Participate

idamSILVER Member
37 posts

Posted:
hello there. ( and farewell to those who i have left behind )

ok its not an event yet for the rest of you but it kind of is for me, im trying to find spinny jugglie types in this fair city. i heard that there was some spinning by the trout lake, is that still on ?? and there's a juggling club on W 12th and hemlock ?? i do a bit of everything really (diablo, poi, devilsticks, fans, rings, hat, throwing knives, kendama even astrojax, oh yeah and theres juggling too.) so would like to play whenever is possible.

everything else i found is really out of date so would be great to hear from anyone who knows, or wants to start something as ill be around for a while.

enjoy

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Ahh! Idam! I see you made it in the end wink ? I'm out in seattle again 10thJune -22July so will definitely pop up to vancouver for a spin while i'm there ! Or of course you're welcome to come to seattle - tis a fun place smile

Mike

idamSILVER Member
37 posts

Posted:
cool be nice to hook up over here. by then i should have found the rest of these alleged vancouver spinners, i know there here i can smell them.

ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile eek

if you see tim can you get him to send my diabology dvd to me and he said he has a new promo dvd of your spinning talents that would be wicked to see.

see ya soon. ubbidea