Forums > Meet Others > Kent, the land fire-spinners forgot....or couldn't find

Login/Join to Participate

The Garpnewbie
16 posts

Posted:
Just moved to Broadstairs in Kent, but there seems to be some sort of poi vacuum going on. I am tempted to catch a ferry to holland as there might be more going on!?

If there is anyone hiding in the surrounding countryside, let me know.

"Once I thought, to be human was the highest aim a man could have, but I see now that it was meant to destroy me. Today I am proud to say that I am inhuman, that I belong not to men and governments."

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Not in Kent no...but Hastings smile
About an hour down the road...meets down here are about to start back up again.

The Garpnewbie
16 posts

Posted:
Hastings is cool, quite the magick place. Will these meets be advertised on any particular thread? Or are they already listed somewhere? time to make like Sherlock and deduce.

"Once I thought, to be human was the highest aim a man could have, but I see now that it was meant to destroy me. Today I am proud to say that I am inhuman, that I belong not to men and governments."

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Deary me..
You havent looked very hard have you? wink
Theres the university of kent at canterbury juggling society, and I think theres still the whitstable juggling society.
Have a word with a user on this site called "Megafish" smile He will definatly know what is going on.

Did you see the fire show at the end of the jazz festival last year? ubblol
I helped do it biggrin

Also, on a tuesday night, in london is Spitalfields market near Liverpool street. Its the best workshop meeting in the world. biggrin

The Garpnewbie
16 posts

Posted:
I have looked at those threads already,but the Canterbury meets are an hour away at least. Hopefully this megafish may have some info about whitstable as that is reachable.