Forums > Meet Others > Cheap and cosy accomodation in Rome

Login/Join to Participate

quetzalkoalanewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hello.
I have read posts regarding accomodation in Rome, and I just thought that you might be interested in the following room for rent:

A small and cosy room is available for rent in Trastevere/Monteverde area.
The room is small but very luminous and has private bathroom with bathtub, a double-bed, a tv and a vcr.
It is properly isolated (two doors separate it from the rest of the house, so privacy is guaranteed).
The house is located between the historical Villa Pamphili park and the Trastevere Railway station (near by the heart of town!).
By train, bus or tram, is easy to reach most of the touristic attraction in a matter of less than half an hour.
Breakfast is included (served in the terrace or indoor, at your choice, between 9.30 am / 10.30 am).
The cleaning of the room is NOT included: guests shall clean their room before departure (or add 25 EUR for the cleaning).
Towels are not included.
Linen and pillows/pillowcases are included, as well as soap.
Please, note that two cats live in the house, so allergic people shall consider this.
Please, also consider that we expect our guests to be very tidy and clean. Anyway, we never had anything to complain, until now, and all our past guests were very happy with the room (in fact, some of them are now regular pen-pals of us!)

PRICES:
1 person : 40 EUR per night (breakfast included)
2 persons : 70 EUR per night (breakfast included)
washing machine : 5 EUR per full load
if interested, please contact me at: quetzalkoala@inwind.it