Gums (best mate)
Kim (gf)
Keion (my son :P)

hope you enjoy ,, cc welcome biggrin linkage

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
nice work, i liked the first bit best as it was really easy to see you from the slightly artsy angles smile only cc would be for it to be more zoomed in for the fire section as your really only using half the high of the screen, your son is gonna be totally ninja smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
nice vid dude, only suggestion is working on the antispin buzzsaw a bit so your hands move in smaller circles, i think it looks better

gizmo2009member
146 posts

Posted:
ben,thx for the kind words, arty angles just seem to work well with poi i think smile i agree about the fire section tho, i really need to work out how to capture it the best i can every time, its a lil tricky without a cameraman who knos what i want, due too, he dont spin poi lol..

poiboy, i have, since readin your reply, tried tightening up my antispin buzzsaw and yes it does look much neater now,,thanks dude biggrin i wouldnt of thought of that so cheers smile..

giz out :P