Forums > Social Chat > Road tripping.......any North Island NZ people want to play?

Login/Join to Participate

xaedamember
129 posts

Posted:
hey peoples smileI'm planning on doing a bit of a solo roadtrip soonish.....my only definite destination is Auckland, for Cirque du Soliel on the 24th, but some time before then I'm going to travel around the North Island for a while. Anyone want to meet up and have a burn? I'm really just travelling aimlessly for a while to clear my head, so if you want to meet up, play with fire, share some tricks, I'll probably be passing through wherever you are smile Get in touch, I'd love to put some faces to the names here, and meeting new people is always a good thing.seeyax(aramika@bigfoot.com)[This message has been edited by xaeda (edited 05 January 2001).]

the memories fire, the rhythm falls slow....

moonglowBRONZE Member
32 posts

Posted:
be keen to catch up if you're going through hamilton - they've been trying to get a full moon celebration going with lots of fire dancing - so if you're around then perhaps you'd like to wander down? or we could just go play in the streets smile

I wish I could jump like that, he thought. Some can and some can't. That's how it is.
Winne-the-Pooh.