• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Road tripping.......any North Island NZ people want to play?

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 129
Posted:hey peoples
Non-Https Image Link
I'm planning on doing a bit of a solo roadtrip soonish.....my only definite destination is Auckland, for Cirque du Soliel on the 24th, but some time before then I'm going to travel around the North Island for a while. Anyone want to meet up and have a burn? I'm really just travelling aimlessly for a while to clear my head, so if you want to meet up, play with fire, share some tricks, I'll probably be passing through wherever you are
Non-Https Image Link
Get in touch, I'd love to put some faces to the names here, and meeting new people is always a good thing.seeyax(aramika@bigfoot.com)[This message has been edited by xaeda (edited 05 January 2001).]

the memories fire, the rhythm falls slow....

Total posts: 32
Posted:be keen to catch up if you're going through hamilton - they've been trying to get a full moon celebration going with lots of fire dancing - so if you're around then perhaps you'd like to wander down? or we could just go play in the streets
Non-Https Image Link

I wish I could jump like that, he thought. Some can and some can't. That's how it is.