• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Posted:please...enjoy:

http://vicered.free.fr/last%20vid%20mediatech.wmv
br>
smile smile smile

I work very hardly to make a "choregarphie", so don't be too hard with me...:)

Delete Topic

Ange_GSC
SILVER Member since Aug 2005

Ange_GSC

HOP's glowstick ambassador!!

Total posts: 128
Posted:
Beautiful video, you've made huge amounts of improvement from your last video I've seen.
Hyperloops, were amazing, flowers and antispin were clean, Isolations were dead on, I'm speechless.
Im glad to see so many different types of poi all put together to create something great like this.

C'etait magnifique, il faut que je commence faire les bolas avec les chaussettes comme toi! Merci pour la video.

missegyptology: "I just remember beingall off balance and unicycling really fast down to campus and the arabic was all blurred on the page"

^When Linz pulls an all nighter before Arabic class^

Delete

Ry
GOLD Member since Feb 2005

Ry

Gromit's Humble Squire

Total posts: 4496
Posted:Very enjoyable watch- I liked the waistwrap variations and the little isolation/flower combos. The butterfly hyperloop throw thing was very flashy too. Keep up the great spinning.

Criticism though- your feet were a bit too stuck to the ground for my personal liking. If you added a bit more foot movement and loosened up a bit, it would be a video hard to beat, in my opinion. smile

Delete

Posted:sorry my feet, but i hate to dance when I spinning ^^
so it's my style, mouving my poi and not my feet biggrin

Delete

Geeza
GOLD Member since May 2006

Geeza

addict

Total posts: 694
Posted:wow. one of the best videos ive seen. you look so fluid and controlled. It looks like you have put a mirror down the middle of your body in parts of it

Delete

Larry
SILVER Member since Oct 2005

Larry

Electro Ponce!

Total posts: 383
Posted:it's not very often a video keeps my attention for 3 minutes! you pulled it off!
good work dude.
i wish i had a bakcground like that to work with wink

What're you looking at?
I assume you're being rhetorical?
What're you callin' me!?

Delete

Motley
GOLD Member since Oct 2005

Motley

addict

Total posts: 434
Posted:Awesome, I'll add this to my list of favourite vids, keep up the good work

Motley

Delete

Mr_widd

Mr_widd

eat my face before i eat yours

Total posts: 253
Posted:i like ubbloco very coolio stuff put together there. really enjoyed watching it. and tooooon!

Delete

yoni
GOLD Member since Jun 2005

yoni

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3099
Posted:awesome vid, its the first i've seen in a while thats made me go wow!

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

Delete