N8member
336 posts

Posted:
This is sorta mushy, sorry.I was recently talking with my buddy Allin. We had this discussion about all the problems with our world- violence, pollution, etc. And we got on the topic of human's acting like a cancer more than like mammals. The subject was that we seem to overpopulate areas and ruin them. Then we just move on to the next area and so on...Then we went to a local park and he was Drawing some trees that were in bloom for an art class of his, he saw me spinning. He looks at me and said, "Ya' know, you're seemlessly attached with the scenery I'm drawing N8, almost like you've reached an equilibrium with nature because of your new found hobby..." He pasues for a second and continued, "You give me faith in our kind."Immediately I though of everyone here...We've all shared a lot on these boards, and I think of a lot of you as my friends, though I know nothing more of you than what you all type, and the vacant emptiness of cyberspace is prolly all I'll know of most of you, Its good to know there are other people like me.I've only been on these boards for the better part of a month now, but there is definately a strange sense of acceptence, perhaps even a sense of family that I find in many of you. You ALL give me faith in our kind.Sorry if that was a little deep for some of you, kinda felt like that needed to be said, of all the posts we put up, I've never really seen any about our friendships."Don't worry, my friend, there are many others like me." was my reply.(N8 grins humbly)He put me in the picture...------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

KTmember
54 posts

Posted:
mushy yet touching smile

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Very nice, N8

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
very upliftingi smell matrix here smile

Dr.NoodleHeadBRONZE Member
170 posts

Posted:
Don't ever apologise for being deep - if everyone was, this planet would be a truly cosmic place.Beautiful sentiments.....With a happy warm glow inside smile Noods smile

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Beautifully said N8. grinGroup hug he he he& a "here here" to the family partpeace out yallgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
N8!!!!this i possibly the coolest post ive read in a while...if more people had deeper convictions, and thought more like yoda, this planet wouldnt be in the downward spin that it is in.Actually in these last few yrs or so, I have felt the world in general has attempted to get a better grip on what we need to do to save the planet and keep each other from destryoing our home and our species...Get as deep as you want...i quite enjoy it...Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain