Forums > Social Chat > I accdently threw one of my fire poi in2 a tree :(

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
james_r80GOLD Member
19 posts

Posted:
I had a few drinks the other night and accidently let one of my poi go bye, it flew through the air....and hooked in a tree eek now i only have one redface any ideas how to get poi from tree without injuring myself help

Seize The Carp

james_r80GOLD Member
19 posts

Posted:
Worship the poi tree, bush rave.....lol i like the sound of that. im makin some new poi aswell bounce weavesmiley bounce2

Seize The Carp

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Rouge Dragon

Step 1: Go to Thailand.

Step 2: Poach a monkey

Step 3: smuggle it home.

Step 4: train it

Step 5: Make it get your poi out of the tree

Step 6: consider other possibilities where a trained monkey would be useful!

Put a fez on its head and make it dance! YAAAY! ubbloco

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
ubbidea a BADGER.............................

badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom.................... SNAKE , snake oooooooooooooo its a snakehehe

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: EnderWiggin

it was the first time i had spun sober(mmmm...intoxicants make me flowy).

It pains me that a teenager has to do this.

*rolls up news paper*

*Smacks Wiggin on the nose*

No! No! Bad Wiggin!

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

[noodles]*Property of Pigeon Wigeon*
893 posts

Posted:
Bad for drinking? Or maybe the drink + fire = burny burny owchy owchy

Could somebody stop the room please... I'd like to get off

james_r80GOLD Member
19 posts

Posted:
I spin heaps when im drinkin, works sometimes but it mainly results in me burning myself or throwin my poi away. Do many other people spin poi while intoxicated?

Seize The Carp

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
....No.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: james_r80

I spin heaps when im drinkin, works sometimes but it mainly results in me burning myself or throwin my poi away. Do many other people spin poi while intoxicated?

Fire? No.
It's bad, very bad.
And after that comment many people may now think you're an idiot smile

Spinning fire whislt intoxicated in dangerous. You can hurt yourself, or others watching you, and it put out a bad name for all of us who spin fire safely.

Don't do it again please.

Not big. Not clever.

Theo_SILVER Member
Dirty Hippie
347 posts

Posted:
u could burn the tree.... then when its all ash, find ur poi! yeah!

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness

simeonSILVER Member
enthusiast
233 posts

Posted:

what happened to the cous cous???

its the only way to go!!!

no mummy, please dont make me go to millyways again.

i hate the way it all ends!

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Where the tree? you could allways chop it down

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

buggleberry_fairySILVER Member
172 posts

Posted:
lolsign dippy i am - i thought the fire poi were actually alight - now THAT wud have been funny!

also then u wouldnt have to get it from the tree - just wait until the tree turns to ashes and the poi will fall into your arms! hehe

aww damn - just realised theo thought of that b4 me...aww
EDITED_BY: buggleberry_fairy (1145873184)

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

EnderWigginBRONZE Member
8 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

Written by: EnderWiggin

it was the first time i had spun sober(mmmm...intoxicants make me flowy).

It pains me that a teenager has to do this.

*rolls up news paper*

*Smacks Wiggin on the nose*

No! No! Bad Wiggin!

Ha!

Maybe i gave the wrong impression but,

1. the ONLY time i've come close to having a serious accident was the time i spun sober

2. I'm not talking about getting totally smashed here, i'm talking about a 6-pack over the course of 4 hours of spinning. Poi is a lot like dancing, and i maintain that a drink or two can help with either of them. (a J doesn't hurt either)

"You spin me right round, baby right round like a record baby, right round round round"

james_r80GOLD Member
19 posts

Posted:
ditto I think that drinkin sometime helps me to get more 'flowy' but trashed is just silly and i dont twirl in front of the public only a few mates who also twirl.

Seize The Carp

bellsspinningmember
79 posts

Posted:
lol all pretty good suggestions i once was spinning hmm when was it oh near new years and i had me glow poi out had only just got them i was standing near a petrol station and my mate had his car he put on soem music s i could spin and show my friends next thing i new one of my glow poi went flying on top of the roof covering all the pumps way to high to do anything i still think about what my poi is doing up there all by its loneseam poor little poi but in saying that i went and got a new pair so now i have three its great i have a spear for if this situation arises again
so if you cant get a monkey and train it you show get an elephant and put it throuigh plastic surgery to extent it trunk and train that see im a smart cookie oh oh oh and feed it cheese cake (one elephant one for you)

look inside yourself for YOUR answers

wonderloeyenthusiast
255 posts

Posted:
Hmm..

I like the monkey idea.. reminds me of an idea I had with my lovely flatmates. We live above a shop and about 2 doors down from a bakery which does the BEST meat pies ever...

Unfortunately we are all VERY lazy.. particulary when we are *ahem* smoking... so we got the idea of training a monkey to go and buy pies for us..

If we could ever it to work it would be so much better than yelling out "PIE" while rolling around on the couch...

"You've gone from Loey the Wonder Lesbian to everyone wondering if you are a lesbian." - Shadowman

Yesterday is yesterday. If we try to recapture it, we will only lose tomorrow.

Page: