tatttySILVER Member
158 posts

Posted:
Hello peeps. Any ideas on the best way to find cheap flights to Thailand (tried search engines but got squillions of results)? Graduate in June and I'm hoping to leave for Thailand the same month but dont know where to start looking. Will probably be travelling in that part of the world for a few months. Cant wait! Oh yeah, anyone else in that part of the world then, get in touch! I'm meeting my friend who lives over there but need people to twirl with!
Thank you very mucho
xx

Make your own happiness by making others happy [Ikeda]

*they used to read me stories, as though my dreams were boring*

Pyro_TechCrazy Nutter stuck in Farmidale...
264 posts

Posted:
Hey Natalie
Not sure if this will be of any use to you - but have you tried Virgin Blue?
I'm not sure where you're from - but Virgin Blue is an Australian Based company that is known for pretty cheap airfares....
I myself havent used them, but I am heading over to the states for a year in July and have just started looking at air fares....
Try them, not sure if they'll be of any use or even if they fly to where you wanna go, but it's worth a shot....
Rach

We all take different paths in life, but no matter which path we take, we take a little of each other everywhere...

Kevmember
83 posts

Posted:
Heya Natalie

You didn't say where you live so its kinda hard to know. I have flown with Virgin Blue when I was over in Oz a while ago and their flights were the cheapest I could find, though with all flights the cheapest are going to be early morning/late evening.

- Honk if you love peace and quiet!

tatttySILVER Member
158 posts

Posted:
Ooops, i'm from sunny England...
xx

Make your own happiness by making others happy [Ikeda]

*they used to read me stories, as though my dreams were boring*

Cagemember
174 posts

Posted:
actually i was planning to post something quite similiar...

i will be traveling from Michigan, USA to Germany next spring and was also wondering if anyone had any suggestions, as I am as broke as a college is allowed to be...

thanks,
cage-like

Without further guilding the lily and with no more ado, I bid you farewell and sweet dreams...