Forums > Videos > it's my first vid on hop, ain't it magical

Login/Join to Participate

Fire Taiger
Fire Taiger

Total posts: 105
Posted:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3J8fG9xAJM
br>
so what do you think. to much editing huh.

The quest for poi perfection may bring much enlightenment...
and burns
OOUUUUCCCHHHHIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Delete Topic

Ry
Ry

Gromit's Humble Squire
Total posts: 4496
Posted:Hey good work with the editing- nice to see so much effort put into it! Not the trickiest tricks, but the good variety and super editing made it a really enjoyable watch. Well done! biggrin beerchug

Nice touch with the midi ending too ubblol!

Delete

Fire Taiger
Fire Taiger

Total posts: 105
Posted:Thanx!!! trying to get better.

The quest for poi perfection may bring much enlightenment...
and burns
OOUUUUCCCHHHHIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Delete

Kodiac
Kodiac

Total posts: 42
Posted:Ah...that was a lot of fun to make. The total members shown include myself, Fire Taiger, and Burning Bengal. I did a lot more rope dart than shown but F.T. had to cut down the length of the video I guess. We're going to submit a heavily revised video to the new C.O.L. and we're hoping to get on.

If you strap a piece of buttered toast, butter side up, to a cats back, would the cat get stuck in mid air if thrown due to quantum indecision?

Delete

Burning_Bengal
Burning_Bengal

Total posts: 24
Posted:I see me ^.^ the stupid raver guy :P

burning thingys is fun, and exciting

Delete