• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > it's my first vid on hop, ain't it magical

Login/Join to Participate

Fire Taiger

Fire Taiger

Total posts: 105
Posted:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3J8fG9xAJM
br>
so what do you think. to much editing huh.

The quest for poi perfection may bring much enlightenment...
and burns
OOUUUUCCCHHHHIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Delete Topic

Ry
GOLD Member since Feb 2005

Ry

Gromit's Humble Squire

Total posts: 4496
Posted:Hey good work with the editing- nice to see so much effort put into it! Not the trickiest tricks, but the good variety and super editing made it a really enjoyable watch. Well done! biggrin beerchug

Nice touch with the midi ending too ubblol!

Delete

Fire Taiger

Fire Taiger

Total posts: 105
Posted:Thanx!!! trying to get better.

The quest for poi perfection may bring much enlightenment...
and burns
OOUUUUCCCHHHHIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Delete

Kodiac
BRONZE Member since Apr 2005

Kodiac

Total posts: 42
Posted:Ah...that was a lot of fun to make. The total members shown include myself, Fire Taiger, and Burning Bengal. I did a lot more rope dart than shown but F.T. had to cut down the length of the video I guess. We're going to submit a heavily revised video to the new C.O.L. and we're hoping to get on.

If you strap a piece of buttered toast, butter side up, to a cats back, would the cat get stuck in mid air if thrown due to quantum indecision?

Delete

Burning_Bengal

Burning_Bengal

Total posts: 24
Posted:I see me ^.^ the stupid raver guy :P

burning thingys is fun, and exciting

Delete