• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

circlesoflite
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Total posts: 6
Posted:hello, heres my new vid,, summers neely here so i broke out of the cage and went for a spin down the beach biggrin

hope u enjoy

Footprints

Delete Topic

LazyAngel
GOLD Member since Jul 2004

LazyAngel

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2895
Posted:good work! smile
nice to see you out of the house for a change wink
seem to have picked up a lot in a short time: isolations,tangles, throws, wraps alll looking nice. the flowers maybe need to be tightened up a tiny bit, but nice variations in there!

my only crits are:
maybe a little bit long
although it was a nice idea to have the shot of you on top of the hill all zoomed out, I could hardly see you!

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Delete

TinklePants
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

TinklePants

Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator

Total posts: 4217
Posted:Can I ask what beach is that?

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Delete

Mr_Chutney
SILVER Member since Apr 2003

Mr_Chutney

Tosser

Total posts: 1711
Posted:Mikey smile

You're advancing nicele- you have a rediculous repertoire for someone whoes been spinning less than a year, and again this video is testament to your talents smile

Minor crits: I'm with Lazy on this- whilst what you're doing is great, once we've seen it, we don't really need to keep seeing it again- I think repetition is making the vids longer and causing people to lose interest (Durbs once offered the golden advice of editing the video first, then matching the length of the video to music in his collection- works every time for me smile)

Poi wise you anti-spin is let down by your left arm (mine is too, but you're the one with the vid tongue). Everything else looks great.

Future suggestion- work on stalls and get your left hand doing some throws smile

Thanks for the vid smile

Delete

circlesoflite

Posted:awsum advice thx chut,, yeh my left arm is kinda dopey when it comes to antispin but im wokring on it (slowly) lol

lazy i agree about the zoomed out footage,,bit naff that,, advice taken noted dow for next one wink

tinkle,,its aberavon beach in south wales,, 7miles of sand ,,lovly place where i grew up biggrin

but yeh repetition is a major downfall eh?.. ill try to mix it up more next time and take all advice on board thanks alot peeps biggrin

Delete

TinklePants
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

TinklePants

Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator

Total posts: 4217
Posted:cant say i've been to Aberavon, used to go to Pendine, Tenby, Llanelli beach and Fishguard/Goodwich beach when we visited my dad.
If I say i caught crabs at Tenby, I mean I went fishing in rockpools for them...
I was even unfortunate enough to visit saundersfoot - infamous for its sewage pipe eeewwww

I miss home frown

Thanks for sharing!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Delete

circlesoflite

Posted:aww tinkle missing wales?...

pendine is a massive beach eh?.. tenby is nice ,,im near swansea here,,

lol @ crabs :P

Delete