KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I dunno who saw futurama tonight, but it was sort of ironic. It was about the guys dog (fry??) anyway, teh guy that was frozen, and teh dog he left behind, that was always waiting for him. Which was really sad and depressing.

Then , I come back here and check my email... and i find out my mum's dog died (it was time) but still, I've known taht dog since i was 3 years old.

And this makes me miss my dog, who is eight or nine now (i didn't even realize!) and whom i might not get to see again. she was always my dog, not my mum's, but i couldn't take her with me when i left. she doesn't like my mum a ton, but i guess it's better than her being at a pound.

I'm just really sad. On the other hand, it's the first time i've cried really in two years. so mebbe it's a good thing two. But it's still really sad.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
dearest Kyri-san,

hachiko 1
hachiko 2
hachiko 3

your tears glisten with beauty, welling from sensitive ventricles so i can feel your love overflowing in sadness as in joy. these liquid diamonds are also a great honor to your dog, and to your mom's dog.

may your mom's friend receive peace and glory. may your friend have happiness. may her fortune yet grant you meetings in joy and fullness.

in our family, about a year ago, we lost my canine bro Bozworth with whom my bio-bro Sam grew up. mom had prepared him a grave in the back yard, the only one for one of our canine family, before coming to feel it would be too much for him to rest there. in fierce love for dogs of our family, we have all cried, cried, and cried.

yours in sacred bond,

~ Míkíe

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
I swear sometimes I cherish dogs more than people.No matter what you do your dog will always be loyal and love you unconditionally.My condolences to you,Kyrian.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
there was a survey recently which found most people choose to rescue their dog from drowning in the ocean before rescuing a human stranger, poiaholic22

family knows no bounds of species. at the very end of the Mahabharatta, all the Pandava brothers and their one wife-in-common perish on the slopes of the steep mountain to heaven. the remaining brother and dog meet the Hindu St. Peter at the gates. true version of this sacred epic! the gate guardian refuses admission to the dog on grounds of his species. the brother says if his family dog is not welcome, he won't go to heaven either.

which was the answer for which the gate guardian was testing. upon the brother's response, not only were both man and dog admitted, the brothers and wife were also rescussitated and granted entry.

Kyri, for your canine family friend's entry into Paradise, with deep respect for your tears for both your canine friends, the lost and the absent,

arrrooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO

~ Míkíe

[ 07. January 2003, 10:36: Message edited by: FíreMîke3 ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
How true.

I remember listening to a talk show where someone told their story about breaking up with their then girlfriend because she wanted him to get rid of his dog that she was allergic to.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Im Sorry to here that Kryin . It's always sad to here the lost of a love one .

And yeah nothing Beats mans best friend [/QUOTE]

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk