DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Hi Guys. As some of you know. I am making a movie with my sister.

This will be shot on friday from 7:30 and saturday from 4pm...

It is loosely based around the celebration of Bealtaine and the coming of spring around May day.

It is part of her final year college project and will be entered in the Galway film festival.

There will be around 50 people involved and we have some spaces left for drummers, dancers and fire performers.

If you're interested or know someone who might be please get in touch and I will send you a script and tell you more.

There is a rehersal this friday 5 - 8. If you can't make it, let me know and it may be possbile to make arrangements.

I think we'll make a weekend of it anyway in a beautiful location with loads of great people. Anyone needing a place to say just shout and you'll be sorted out...

James smile

My number's 0851186297 or you can get me at nomadicjames(at)gmail.com

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Sounds really interesting. Would love to help, but there's the whole issue of water inbetween. smile Good luck with it and can't wait to see it!

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
I'll be there for the filming... but can't afford the rehearsals frown

Good luck darlin... am sure it will be splendid biggrin

Getting to the other side smile

doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
where will the rehearsals be on? im a bit mad in college now, but i should get the finger out and have that weekend free. so if i say yes i guess it will be a bit of incentive to do some serious work.. if your are rehearsing in town i ashould be able to make it for around 6

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Yep yep. we'll be there too but alas not for the rehearsals either.

sounds like a lovely weekend all round

smile

Love is the law.

Helen_of_PoiSILVER Member
lapsed spinner
412 posts

Posted:
Can't make the rehearsals either I'm afraid, but it sounds like a great weekend.

Helen_of_Poi

EJC Ireland 2006 Organisational Team

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hi james,
Eimhin here, that sounds lovely, when do ye hope to have the film finished?, and if it'll be done by july would ye be interested in showing it at the Galway fringe- project 06 this year?

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Hey guys! Still looking for one more person... Ronopotomos???

Hey Eimhin smile it will be well done by then and I'm sure we are interested in that.... Where can I find more info?

Do you want to be in it? Do you do fire diablo?

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Practise this thursday 6pm St Stephen's green. Bring all interested people.... smile