Forums > Meet Others > Me in London (9th to 16th May)

Login/Join to Participate

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Hi all!

Will be down in London for work for a week in May. I'd love to go to as many meets as possible and (re-)meet you guys, so let me know what's on when! I'll be staying in a hotel at Kings Cross and will hopefully be able to make my grant pay for unlimited tube travel biggrin

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
yay.. hotel and flights and tube pass booked smile now all I need are some people who will want to meet me tongue

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Boo. no replies so far... well it's getting close to the date, so I'll bump this and hope someone will talk to me.

Pleeeeeease? (cute smiley with sad eyes and long eyelashes)

(G.W. Dahlquist)

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
The Spitalfield meets are on every Tuesday night at Spitalfield markets (Liverpool Street Tube station) from about 7:30 onwards.

The crowds are starting to get rather large.

Don't think that Clapham Common twirl would be on during those dates but you could always PM Linden Rathen and ask him....he seems to know more about this meet than anyone else.

MojojoGOLD Member
wandering dingo
167 posts

Posted:
Damn, I miss you by a little bit - I get there the 27th. frown

Only three things are certain: Death, Taxes, and that England will not win back the Ashes in this lifetime.

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
awwwww! no good! just stay in touch though, I'm sure you guys would like to see Edinburgh at some point (or I'll see London again!!) smile

(G.W. Dahlquist)

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
[Psst... go jump in on the London Events threads like Spitz or Clapham... Nobody reads "meet others" and certainly not Londoners who have enough "others" to "meet" without this forum. wink ]

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
have already done that, but thanks smile

Londoners are funny wink

(G.W. Dahlquist)