BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Did a search and didn't find anything, at least not with yin yang in the title or first post... so...

Can anyone describe how to do it? I've got a description in Michal's book, but if I do it that way it doesn't actually look like a yin yang... unless I've got it wrong, which is quite likely, so if someone could explain it in a different way I might understand it wink ubbrollsmile

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Disc0annoying boy
160 posts

Posted:
eeermmm...
i've never hear that name for a move...
looking for flowers?

fire is just light and heat.
it's you friend!

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
lol.

no, yin yang is a splittime wrist circle one oneside, some giant bf to the other side for another wrist split time circle.

you aint gonna get a better explination here than you will in the book, its a really hard move, because that half a bet of longarm is hard to get in there right, and no, it dosnt look exactly like a yin yang, but then it couldent, could it :P

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Pah, I don't know what a move could look like, given that one of my main problems with learning new moves is my complete inability to understand anything three-dimensional, and anything that I haven't read/heard explained AND seen ubblol

But thanks for saying it's a really hard move hug
Makes me feel much better!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

DutSILVER Member
lurker
380 posts

Posted:
you probably just want a seperated weave. you can stall each hand so their about shoulder width apart, and you'll find the leading hand has to pass inside (seperated). if you have the spacing of the hands right, the heads can meet perfectly in the center or pass each other by millimeters, making the inside part of a yin-yang (if you only look at half of each circle). it's almost exactly the same seperation that's needed for double-bicep wraps. start out with a long arm weave and transition to to seperated weave like that and you've got a yin-yang shape. it's easier to stall them side-by-side, but possible to stall them top-bottom too if you want that direction of yin-yang. biggrin good luck.