MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Ok, so there was a NYE massive in LA called Together As One (TAO). Kyri and I were there. We saw a fire fanner.

Anyone know who it was? I figure if I can't get the answer here, I can't get the answer anywhere...

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
well officially it was not me.

so that kind of narrows things down some what dont you think?

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
In the words of Shaggy:
"It wasn't me"

There you go - 4 people down. Won't be long now.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Kevmember
83 posts

Posted:
If I count myself and everyone else I know, and everyone I have spoken to who told me what they did on NYE, I figure I can rule out about 50-75 people. Not bad huh?

Only 6,000,000,000+ to go!

- Honk if you love peace and quiet!

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
yo, theres a group here called tao, in london working with the 491 gallery, but I dont know if they are the same peeps.

Incedetally, I think calling yourself Tao is just asking for trouble and hard to live up to.

hennyway

T

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

jim bombadilmember
142 posts

Posted:
the tao blokes in leyton is different it The Arts Organisation. Bunch of bloody hippies.

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
The 491 is excellent! I went to Roots For Life on the sunday after boxing day it was phenomenal! I went to the new year mash up as well.I excelled myself on the intoxication front. I did wonder if there was any HOPers there but was to spannered to investigate, or hold a coherent sentence. That place is the best.
Do you go there often Nix?
We should definately hook up ssoon nix and get some staff antics on the go.

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey