alicewonderlandBRONZE Member
Born on a green light daddy-o!!!
126 posts

Posted:
2 am listening to blondie, smokin, and peeping around on HOP...yep wooo hooo man my life is soo exciting:) actually since it's only a wed. night every other normal person is asleep, nope not me can't sleep at all. wish i could go outside and play with my poi but its soo cold and i'd probably piss a neighbor off or somethin:( oh well my media player went from blondie to moby it was kind of weird but kewl at the same time, isn't it weird how your mood can completely change with a different song, man i love music u can always count on some groovin tunes, only now i reeeeaaaallllly want to play with my poi:) and i really want to learn fans and rings...i can see that my thoughts are getting more random so i'll wonder off for a bit biggrin... oh wait okay just one more thing and i'll go for real...my media player just switched to Bittersweet Symphony(techno remix) by Moby try listening to it, ahhh yep another mood switch now i need to put on my dancing shoes and prance out and onto the dance floor with a big huge smile biggrin so seriously go listen to it right now and tell me did it not completley change your mood? biggrin

When you're already walking on thin ice...why not dance?

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
dont have any way of listening to it, but i'm sure its grande.

2am? thats when i go to sleep. this year i've basically been living from 11am to 2am, and it sucks. especially becuase i dont really have anthing to do inbetween.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

126 posts

Posted:
do u work 2nd shift i used to be like that when i did now i just can't sleep actually i watched the news before i was going to go to bed and it freaked me out so i couldn't sleep so here i am...

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
haha, i dont do anything, hence it sucks.

actually, i have discovered that there is almost always a good show or two on at around 11/11:30pm every weekday. the kind of shows that could easily be on at 6:30 but the tv stations are too evil to do so.

126 posts

Posted:
hahaha that's funny u say that im in between jobs right now and have absolutely nothing to do until i start my new job on the 17th so i've been a bum:) any suggestions on some good music i should listen to right now? i'm downloading music

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
mogwai, faithless, regurgitator, the cat empire 'the scared weird little guys'.

life is so layed back, today i caught a plane home, went to my school from last year, went to town, played some footbag, went for a drive went home. tomorrow is looking remarkably similar, with some twirling thrown in. wednessday is also similar, with some footbag and juggling thrown in. i'm free on thursday atm wink

126 posts

Posted:
hey i checked out those artists hell yeah!, I had never heard of them before they rock i'm listening to regurgitator right now, i really like em' thanks for the suggestions:) damn it's crazy i didn't realize i had posted this over a month ago, strange how time escapes u so quickly and easily!

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
2am? wimps wink

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more