Forums > Social Chat > Trailer just came out for the movie Kill Bill (it has rope dart in it trailer inside)

Login/Join to Participate

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Directed by Quentin Tarantino same guy who did Pulp Fiction, Resiviour Dogs and Jackie brown.

https://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/kill_bill/

ivan..member
165 posts

Posted:
ansd a good trailer at that .....

thats right i look like an albino ape that has had a bad day.. go ahead say something stupid... i dare ya !

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Yeah ive been raving about this movie ever since I heard it was being made. Even before it was being made I was raving about how tarintino needs to make another film. Im a big tarintino fan.\

and Master Woo-ping Yuen who is the kung fu fight choreographer has done fight and action choreography for films such as matrix 2&3, crouching tiger hidden dragon, iron monkey, black mask, once apon a time in china and drunken master. One of the producers worked on all of tarintino's other films with him. The cinematographer also worked on four feathers and snow falling on cedars and the editor worked on all of tarintinos films and also did the first ninja turtles movie!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Pardon my clueless ass, but whazza rope dart?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
The metal ball the chick is swinging around on several feet of rope in the trailer.

It's traditionally 11 feet of rope I think. In the movie shanghai noon jackie chan does it with a bunch of rope with a horse shoe tied on the end. It's really heavy on body wraps and stuff.