Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > European Fire Arts & Spirituality (aka Bulgarian Fire Festival)

Login/Join to Participate

ENApenaMember
12 posts

Posted:
Hi folks,
this is going to be a three day festivity of fire & spirituality on the slopes of the Pirin Mountain.

It aims to get together European Fire people and Bulgarian and is funded by the European Community (program YOUTH)

Therefore all participants from the EU countries will have their travel expenses (70%) plus food & accommodation covered.

The program is called European Fire Arts & Spirituality and will run for 7 days from 1st to 7th August 2006. The tendency is to make it an annual event.

I have about 24 confirmations already from 7 EU countries, and there are 20-30 spaces left, so please join in.

For more information, email me at bodesia@gmail.com

ubbrollsmile

Freedom to dissolve; to lift off; to be like the flame of a candle, which, in spite of being up against the light of a billion stars, remains intact, because it never pretended to be more than what it is: a mere candle

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
And thanks for making it clear to me in various PMs how this works, Ilyana. Might be worth clarifying that the 70% payment is not for people from outside Europe... so folks like me who originate elsewhere, like Australia, are still welcome to come but not with the travel subsidy.

I intend to come anyway, it sounds great!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

ENApenaMember
12 posts

Posted:
Thanks Gabe,
I should have clarified on the subject of free food and accommodation.
Actually, the number of people we can provide with free food & accommodation depends on the number of people from EU attending the festival.
So far I can afford to accommodate about 13 people - and the list totals 11.
Should the list grow - I will let you know in due time.
cheers :-)

Freedom to dissolve; to lift off; to be like the flame of a candle, which, in spite of being up against the light of a billion stars, remains intact, because it never pretended to be more than what it is: a mere candle

ENApenaMember
12 posts

Posted:
Here's some ads :-)

https://blosssom.blogspot.com/