Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > 6 Day Fire and UV Event/Holiday/Party!

Login/Join to Participate

jugjimcosmember
47 posts

Posted:
Time to start getting organsied for the 14th Annual Fire and UV week at Laurieston Hall. Many from HoP have been to this in the past and I hope some of you will be along again.

Poi are always a big feature of the event along with juggling, large scale fire show, cabaret and so much more.... check the pictures on the site: https://cosmosjugglers.co.uk/laurieston/
and you'll see what a special place this is!

Jim

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
I fully recomend this event - a wonderful mixture of juggling fun in an amazing setting amongst great people.
I hope to get there this year as i'll be coming off tour early and to support this great event.
Anyone that can - should go. you'll love it and I shall be teaching Poi and double staff workshops, maybe with some whip and swinging clubs too - although you dont know that yet Jim!!! (Thats all if the schedule allows - and as its pretty much empty at the moment thats a yes to the above!!)

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

jugjimcosmember
47 posts

Posted:
Fantastic to hear from you FireNix! Many of the usual gang are coming along. Wonderful to know that you'll be there if you can!

PyroGyronewbie
17 posts

Posted:
 Written by: FireNix

I fully recomend this event - a wonderful mixture of juggling fun in an amazing setting amongst great people.

I remember the time I was on my way to my first Cosmos bash ... I was thinking "Hang on ... what am I going to learn here" ... on the way home I realised I had learnt loads and also passed stuff on ... as well as having a great time (sauna, fire shows, great location blah blah blah ...)

I am getting married this year and so might not be able to make it but will make it if I can....

FireNix, can't wait to see the "Whip" ..!.. this sounds very interesting ...do you put it on fire ? ... also would love to convert my club swinging skills into poi moves ...

PyroGyro

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Of course it goes on Fire and it 'goes' for 60 quid a pop too!!
Happy marriages

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

jugjimcosmember
47 posts

Posted:
Hey Pyro - that was 14 years ago....!!!! At least we're young at heart eh?

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
Another week at Laurieston ubbrollsmile
Anyone thinking about going, do it. It's a great week of sharing skills in a very relaxed atmosphere, beautiful location.....& they have a sauna to chill in at the end of the day.
Jim, FireNix, & Gyro...see you all there.
weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley
FireNix...check you pm's.

jugjimcosmember
47 posts

Posted:
Hey MorphyBoy - nice one matey. Got enough bookings now for it all to happen!!! Discounts available to all in return for a bit of teaching and/or helping out - if the price is a problem for anyone (remember its including accommodation, fantastic meals and full use of this incredible venue...) then just ask and I can arrange significant discounts - even on the concessionary price....

Axismember
171 posts

Posted:
biggrin
I highly recommend this.

i have been seven times!

Simply pick up the phone and book yourself a place -
it ROCKS! ubbrollsmile

jugjimcosmember
47 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the recommendation Axis - so sorry to hear you won't be able to make it for the big 8 this year.... the usual suspects are coming so if you have any last minute change of plans don't hessitate.

Hope to see you soon matey! thankx

jugjimcosmember
47 posts

Posted:
Almost the last chance to book.... booking form on the web site.
Any Qs email: holidays@cosmosjugglers.co.uk or phone/text: 07904 299 863.

Jim X

jugjimcosmember
47 posts

Posted:
Shameless bump for my special event. If you need convincing of just how special see previous year's threads:

[Old link]

[Old link]

[Old link]