ThumperabbitBRONZE Member
Zebberdy and Jack Daniels
278 posts

Posted:
Well, i've heard a lot of talk about Planes, and as yet I got absolutly no e'fing idea what Planes are. I have tried various searches both on the web and on HoP. But no success. Any Help?

The only reason i'm scared of little kid's is because I know in ten year's time they'll be mugging me.....

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Hey Rabbit

Have you tried using the advanced search thing rather than the google search. I came up with these by searching for 'Plane, Planes'

I set the search page to search only the staff forum and only the subject line...

[Old link]
[Old link]

give em a bump

smile

Love is the law.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Planes:

* Wall Plane - The vertical plane in front (and behind) of you, the staff is as if spinning on a wall in front of you.

* Wheel Plane - The plane to the side of you, as if the staff is a spoke of a wheel to either side of you.

* Horizontal plane - Flat. Perfectly Flat in parallel to a perfectly flat ground. (Think helicopter blades)

All spinning should be conducted with perfect perpendicular-ness to whatever it should be perpendicular to. You maybe think planes are not important, you are WRONG! Planes are important, if only to teach you to do tricks perfectly, then you can go and do non-plane stuff. Learn to walk before you run like.

When we refer to good planes, we call them 'clean'. One can 'clean' up ones planes. Otherwise you might have 'scrappy' planes.

Also: 45 degree planes and these:

planes!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
And heres a quote from mo-seph

"Planes are a lie..."

smile

I think it has something to do with the curve of spacetime.

And is the Figure of Eight in two planes... or just one? Wrapped around you like..?

Love is the law.

afghan_bingoSILVER Member
116 posts

Posted:
theyre the big metal birds that zoom through the sky arent they??

we were somewhere near barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...