Page: ...
inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Scottish Invasion 2006,

18th - 20th August, Inverness

Sorry guys I deleted this thread in a fit of madness, but ti is still all go, PLEASE let us know if you wanna come so we can get the site booked asap.

EDITED_BY: Sunbird (1158249201)

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
So far that's 9, Bluecat, is there ANY possibility you could come back here for then? I mean there's the Ed Festival aswell and *bwaaaaahh! Sunbird cries cos someone might not be there frown wipes eyes* please?

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
id be up for a scottish mission... kinda depends how well funded i am after the rest of the summer though, but ive been wanting to go to scotland for ages....

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
10, yay, ("if you build itm they will come") What, eh? who said that?

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubbloco

biggrin

ubblol

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
cool, I think the campsite is where well base then smile this is coming together nicely biggrin hug all

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
eeey!! hug yeah guys come up and stay! the campsite would be pretty good id imagine but theres a few places around wilderness wise...
but come to nairn too because its a bonny wee town with a nice cold beach....!!

tam, will they have the new area in the islands up by then? did you hear about that?

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hi all,
this sounds like fun, i'd like to vote for wilderness-always, i enjoy keeping my feet muddy...muddy feet anyone? bounce

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
lianne - what new area? huh? who's talking? what? lol

you dont wanna go into the wilderness - stay in walking distance from town - it takes me about 15-20 mins to walk from my flat down to the campsite so stay nearby! lol and i live 5 mins walk from the centre - there's a mini tesco up the street too, and a morning noon and night near eden court theatre!

flip - it'll be muddy there anyway lol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
OK, hows this, we have an entire weekend, how about this:

We go for the campsite, anyone who wants to go wild for a few hours can come with me for an afternoon in some woods? we have a whole weekend biggrin

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
We could defo be up for this :-)

Love is the law.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
plan: rent minius from Ed for Edinbuggers and anyone who can fly into Edinburgh but not Inverness

go to campsite

go wherever we want to with the minibus smile

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

KatPSILVER Member
Muddy fingernails
505 posts

Posted:
ubbcrying

Both those weekends are pants for me, Term starts on Monday the 21st. Just managed to find out from someones wall.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

KITTENS!!!!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
the Great Glen Way is a lovely walk - stretches along river past the loch to fort william (no one's askin for you to walk all that way tho lol)

Its a lovely hike to Dochgarroch locks along the canal, about four miles...

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Take a boat trip down to the loch!

Non-Https Image Link

Random pic of me with my girls from august '05 lol

Non-Https Image Link

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
So the 11th to 13th would be okay for you? (just thought late August might be better for all the stuff going on in summer anyways, but since there are no proper holidays in a PhD I'm not really bothered...)

Maybe I'll start a new thread with a vote for possible dates

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Ok, Birgit, can you star the dates thread please? smile

It's definately the campsite and the minibus (and I can drive it if people want?)

yay, this looks to be great fun then smile

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Scotland looks cold........brrrrrrr....

:cold smilie:

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
nah, we are all out sunbathing. You know the rain isn't really always here in Scotland, we only put it on for tourists, it washes the Haggises out of the hills so they are easier to hunt wink ubbloco

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
mmmm haggis *drools*

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
I ate haggis for the first time the other day. It was suprisingly flavoursome....if perhaps a little chewy.....

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
its scrumdiddlyumptious!

KupschSILVER Member
163 posts

Posted:
oi oi whens the scottish invasion im up for it for sure, tell me wen and where. sounds gallus.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
OK, so, we are looking at either:
11th - 13th August or
18th - 20th August or
25th - 27th August

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
yay! mon the invasion!!

the islands are supposed to be getting an 'area' or 'arena' i cant remember... like a place for workshops for kids, and entertainment, just a nice space i think, im not entirely sure.. ill try and find out though...

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Hey all, the thread to vote for dates is up, [Old link]
only a few days left to vote smile

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
At the moment then the 18th -20th looks most popular, any more voters?

flickyBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:

oh oh oh let me play to!!! please .. woudlent be invading cause well i'm fife born and bread ( yumm bread toast yum) but i wanna play grouphug

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
To the misty mountains bounce2 are there misty mountains?

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
flip, there are big hills, but you being form ireland and me being a sassanach (englishman) would call them mountains smile actually I thought most of the cairngorms were HUGE! biggrin

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Hey flicky smile yeah, more people coming smile
Whereabouts in Fife are you from?

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Health and wealth permiting I would love to invade Scotland.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Page: ...