Page: ......
inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Scottish Invasion 2006,

18th - 20th August, Inverness

Sorry guys I deleted this thread in a fit of madness, but ti is still all go, PLEASE let us know if you wanna come so we can get the site booked asap.

EDITED_BY: Sunbird (1158249201)

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
The more people on the minibus the chearper it will be, I'd like to get it to be about a fiver each, I'll see what we can do smile I can sleep 2 people on the floor of my room, but I'm a big old druid hippie kinda bloke so be prepared for sll kinds of wierd things in there lol.

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
that sounds cool, I'd be happy to sleep on a hippie's floor personally, so long as it doesn't eat me.

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
I have been known to eat people.... regular habit actually, taste a damn site better than marmite on my toast that's for sure.... hehehe.... don't look so nervous.... MUNCH!!!

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
LTC, if you start making my pet angry it'll come and eat you in the night, and the thing you keep on your face won't exactly be able to fend it off. (Really I didn't think you were old enough to grow a cheek fluff.)

hmmmm, I've got a four person tent but only me sleeping in it, how does that work?

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

LilBBoySILVER Member
Discoverer of Rainbow Cheese
143 posts

Posted:
Hey Sunbird!

Would you like me to advertise? I can make posters and place them around town for you if you wanted??

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!
Brittle Week was the shizz!!!

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
go to culloden woods i tell you, its freeeeeeee!!

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
ok, we can be eaten, so long as you don't have a violent digestive system.

Meg, why not just use someone elses tent and save loadsa money, or charge people £6ish to sleep in your tent, either way you pay less and have to put up with annoying people invading your tent. smile
or do what i do and have a small tent

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
small tents suck. Sharing tents with people suck. I'll just pay, I don't care.

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
*sharpens knife and fork.... how do you sharpen a fork?* so Burningoftheclavey.... are you coming too? come on, oh come on!!

This is getting better and better all the time, I think there are now even more non-HoPpers coming, it's gonna be FUN biggrin bounce bounce2 weavesmiley bounce2 bounce biggrin

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
We could do culloden woods, I just looked, it's not that far from inverness, but I'm not sure how legal we'd be... hmmm, Tink, is it easyish foryou to get to? if not, we'll have the minibus and... Flicky, did you say you might, possibly be taking your car?

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
looking through the old list, there are a few possibles still there, guys are you gonna be coming? it's be soooo cool to see some of you again and soooo cool to meet new ones too!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
I dont know where culloden woods are! if you're going up there, i'll only be able to visit 2-3 hrs.

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
I can't make it!!
Boo!! frown

I'll be in europe instead... biggrin

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
ok, because we want tink there as long as possible... Does anyone have a problem with Bught Park?

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Oi! you can't go to europe! you'd be teaming up with Bluecat, who obviously doesn't love me anymore cos he's gone touring europe instead of coming to the invasion booo hoooo, love me people, love me!

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Scotland with Meg and other smelly hippies, or Europe with Jea9...

Oooh, tough call... wink

ubblol

Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Be Water My Friend.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Liquifies_Through_Contact

Oooh, tough call... wink

ur gay

and I might add: an idiot.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
The thing with bught park is that the campsite is next to the playing fields, and I dont know whether you all will be safe if you camp on the actual playing fields, as its near a dodgy area. The site itself is fenced off. and the actual park itself nearby, is called Whin Park.

oh, the confusion!!!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
 Written by: mcp

Written by: Liquifies_Through_Contact

Oooh, tough call... wink

ur gay

and I might add: an idiot.

biggrin hug

Be Water My Friend.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
thou I did mean the idiot bit. It's impolite to shove the fact thet you think they're not worth hanging out with compared to somebody else in their faces. There's far better ways to have put it.

like: UR GAY! ;D

flickyBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:
right, nets broken but found a lovley cafe .. yeahs i ma brigning em car btu i think i got at leats to no hoppers and maybe four ....but wil fidn out for def in the next few days

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
flicky... are you pissed?

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
sunbird, yeah im pretty much a definite, i live 15 miles east of inverness, most likely chellybean and a few others and possibly faceofmelinda will be along too, just not camping smile

culloden woods not the MOST legal of places, but get a good spot youre sorted. well definitely sorted for one night anyways, and the most that'd happen would be getting moved on..... and then..... we could put you up in a giant badger den? biggrin

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
soon then is it?

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Right then, only a few weeks to go lads and ladies! WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

LilBBoySILVER Member
Discoverer of Rainbow Cheese
143 posts

Posted:
So um.......where are you spinning?? I can't come on the friday, but days after that i can come!

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!
Brittle Week was the shizz!!!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
whhhhooooooohoooooooo indeed biggrin

Darz - I'll let you know, they may wanna explore shnek. biggrin

16 days wink

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
14 days!!!! (can you tell I'm uber excited?)

You're all gonna be blessed with my presence. how cool is that?!

I'm lovable biggrin biggrin ok i'll shut up now ubblol

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
OK, we're gonna have a minibus and go off into the wilds for spinning, lol, then we might grace a few villages with it at night, but I expect the pull of beer might be stronger, hehehe. If there's anywhere people REALLY want to spin or don't want to spin let me know.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
anyone taking a camcorder by any chance? i got no blank tapes left lol

Page: ......