Page: ......
inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Scottish Invasion 2006,

18th - 20th August, Inverness

Sorry guys I deleted this thread in a fit of madness, but ti is still all go, PLEASE let us know if you wanna come so we can get the site booked asap.

EDITED_BY: Sunbird (1158249201)

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
frown wahahahaha! Maus, don#t leave us!! we need you!!!

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Hi mr. Mynci!

Flybe do the trip smile

Or British Airways, but FlyBe is around 60 quid I think, including tax stuff...

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Hi Guys, we need to know asap rough numbers so we can book the site. can peeps that are coming PM me with contact numers and stuff and whether they are flying to inverness or Ed so we can get a minibus organised too?

this is gonna be great! (even if I am missing Download this year, I know it's not related but Dredg are there.... frown Dredg!!!!)

KatPSILVER Member
Muddy fingernails
505 posts

Posted:
Hmm. Very maybe for me. Depends on when our putative up north plans are going to be implemented. And whether I get enough work done over the summer hols to absent myself the weekend before term starts. And what the OH says.

We'd take the Behemoth anyway, so you wouldn't need to count us for minibusses. And can book ourselves if need be.

Go to Fort George. It's cool and has cannons.

And if you go Norther to Helmsdale the crazy woman in the Strath Ullie craft shop will hire out stuff to go gold panning in the burn. Wet and fun. And there are actually still tiny flacks of gold there.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

KITTENS!!!!

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
mmm dredg....

the nairn games are on that weekend, there'll most likely be a drunken-beach party on the sat through there its like the biggest day of the year, everybody just gets hammered....

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Clav don't be a square (do ppl still use that term? lol) come over for a few hrs! x

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
I've got to be down at Bedford for that time... hopefully I'll make it up for the weekend, but I'll have to be there until 5 on the Friday and probably back by 9 on the Monday, so I don't know. frown

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

926 posts

Posted:
oi! im more like hexagonal... and 3D too! of course ill head through like, just probably not on saturday, however everyones more than welcome to head through its a beeyootiful beach..! smile

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

KatPSILVER Member
Muddy fingernails
505 posts

Posted:
Looks like I'm a no. I forgot it's Lanark Muddyevil thingy that weekend.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

KITTENS!!!!

tribalraySILVER Member
25 posts

Posted:
Just wanted to add my pennies worth on the travel costs for some of you, have you tried www.megabus.co.uk
you can get really cheap prices, I got my fare to Inverness to Glasgow for £1.
I havent found better than that!!!!

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Sorry everyone, I've been really sidetracked recently, probs at home and trying to find a new flat etc, looks like I have an end to it though (huge phew), well I'm still up for going ahead with it, I need a list of definates ASAP please, I'll try and get the campsite booked, otherwise it may be camping in teh wilds... not that I mind doing that, the midgies seem to not like me lol. So, anyone still interested in coming for this one?

my mobile number is 07737941747 please let me know asap biggrin

ChimneyBRONZE Member
85 posts

Posted:
I'm in Poland on the 17th but I'll be back for the 18th, but thats my dads birthday. Do we really need to book a campsite-I suppose it is height of summer. HOw much is that going to cost?

Just checked. I am working all those dates and have no work holidays left! I guess I'll just quit my job to come up. Not as if the job is that important to me. All depends on my exam results and whether I get into uni or not. I'll decide in the next week.

Chimney
EDITED_BY: Chimney (1151017976)

EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
oh! I am in Scotlad over the 18th, but I am a performer at the Mull of Kintyre folk festival (stilt walking) so I am already booked up for that weekend frown It will be great to spin with you guys at other times but its so anoying to not be able to come to this... can't we have it a weekend earlier!!!
btw, for anyone in lovely scotland - I will be there from July27 - to Aug 23 (will be away at festivals between July 27-31, and Aug 17-21) I will be traveling around a fare fit, probably spending most of my time in Edinburgh smile Anyone wanting to skillsahare, my main areas are double staff, stilts and hula hoops wink

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

926 posts

Posted:
eveish come to inverness! although i dont think any of us have tried doubles im interested in learning basics....? i can show you all the best pubs in inverness in return..... lol

and there are a few places to camp, in fact most places as long as theres some kind of transport to out of town areas, or actually, culloden has a few places........ or if you want a bus ride and a bit of a trek i know a good campy spot in nairn....sandy hill we like to call it....because thats pretty much what it is........ smile

Owned by Brenn smile

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
I do doubles. Badly smile

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
i may be able to come, money and time depending, but moslt depending on if anyone else is going from near me smile

plus itll be wicked to be back in scotland!

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

LilBBoySILVER Member
Discoverer of Rainbow Cheese
143 posts

Posted:
What be this scottish invasion i hear speak of!? I are interested! Tink, u never told me about this :P

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!
Brittle Week was the shizz!!!

EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
I could go to inverness, most of my time will be spent around Glasgow and Edinburgh but I will be around for about three weeks, so we will see what happens wink
Some of you guys should come to Mull of Kintyre festival, I have a spare ticket for a stilt minder smile

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
 Written by: LilBBoy

What be this scottish invasion i hear speak of!? I are interested! Tink, u never told me about this :P

I've told you plenty - just you don't listen tongue
And Darryl, you live in inverness, so what you do is just wait for people to come up lol

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
 Written by: the list

The vote is over, and it's the 18th to 20th Aug biggrin

The list of people who are definitely going to come is opened.... NOW!
To put yourself on the list, quote and put your name in the brackets!!

Definates:
Sunbird
Birgit
Flicky

Possibles:

ado-p
amelie
flip
Skully
Boo_bunny
linden_rathen
Zauberdachs
Mynci & LMSP
Why

Green is much better for posibilities ubbloco

Assuming I have draggged my arse back from Ireland I'd be up for this, though would need to scab a space in someone's tent or something...

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
You can scab a space in my tent if ya like. I'll probably defo be going. I mean, is there anything more fun that spinning for as many hours as you can manage over a weekend? ROCK!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Me no definite, I'm afraid, cause I won't be able to make it up in time I think. All depends a lot on how mobile I am down in England, but when we first planned this I would've had a car, which I now won't, so I can't "just" go to the airport, and I'm unfortunately in no position to ask to leave early frown

(G.W. Dahlquist)

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
oh dear, numbers have begun to dwindle then frown so far we have only got me, tink and flicky as definates. Guys I really really need to know who's definately coming asap, like by next weekend so I can get the campsite sorted and the minibus etc. pretty please with a HUGE scoop of ice cream, cherries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, chocolate sprinkles, baileys and malibu on top... (mmmmmmm that sounds sooooooo nice)... can you let me know by next weekend if you are definately coming, I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you guys and to seeing some of you again biggrin peace hug

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
 Written by: the list

The vote is over, and it's the 18th to 20th Aug biggrin

The list of people who are definitely going to come is opened.... NOW!
To put yourself on the list, quote and put your name in the brackets!!

Definates:
Sunbird
Birgit
Flicky

Possibles:

ado-p
amelie
flip
Skully
Boo_bunny
linden_rathen
Zauberdachs
Mynci & LMSP
Why
yoni

for some reason i've never really seen this
but sounds like it could be awesome fun, if i can get there i'm going

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
if somebody drives me there, and it's not over the top of something else that I have a plane ticket to get too, I'll 100% definately be there.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
I think we can hire a minibus from edinburgh and I can drive it, that's not a prob at all, but I'll need people to chip in, say £15 a head, less if there are more people. So Meg, you can get a ride with me if you like, Ben, if I batter my eyelids at you, is there a pook bus available?

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
If i can get to edinburgh could i have a lift in the bus, i'd be happy to pay the fee. as i can get to ed for about £15 (i love megabus)

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Cool, yoni, certainly can do, so is that you as a deifinate?

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
not definate definiate yet, just very interested and probably available and having money.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sunbird

so far we have only got me, tink and flicky as definates.

You dont have to book the campsite for me though rmbr? biggrin coz i live here innit. word!

Page: ......