Page: ......
inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Scottish Invasion 2006,

18th - 20th August, Inverness

Sorry guys I deleted this thread in a fit of madness, but ti is still all go, PLEASE let us know if you wanna come so we can get the site booked asap.

EDITED_BY: Sunbird (1158249201)

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

face of melindaSILVER Member
10 posts

Posted:
ill probably be up north around then, but its games day in nairn!! so ill be the same as clave, could come through for a bit though, sounds fun.. why have i never noticed this thread before..!!

LilBBoySILVER Member
Discoverer of Rainbow Cheese
143 posts

Posted:
Mwahaha! Nairn Games! I'm playin wi pipe band @ tht!

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!
Brittle Week was the shizz!!!

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
 Written by: TinklePants

Written by: Sunbird

so far we have only got me, tink and flicky as definates.

And LilBBoy biggrin

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
YAY! that's four, c'mon guys and gals biggrin

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
Lol! I'll see if I can luuuuuuuuure some spinnin' buds up from Aberdeen/Edinburgh!

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
If i arrive a day or two early in ed via megabus is there anyone i can stay with for a night or two?
It would be much apreciated

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
janininininine, i think the plan for invasion is all weekend so even if we DO get too hammered to find a bus through saturday we can go at somepoint....

actually, your man with the staff that was at the castle may be home by then... im not entirely sure..

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

face of melindaSILVER Member
10 posts

Posted:
cool, then its all goood! now ill just have to keep it free... ill ask clare if she fancies coming up for festivities if shes not working.. she got poi!!

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Tink, other that the site you suggested, are there any other cmapsites near by to you for this?

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
You could pitch up a tent in Bught Park, i guess shrug..................
...............but BEWARE THE NEDS! ubblol

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
lol, Tink had suggested Bught Park, lol wink I'm just wandering if we will actually get space there as we haven't been able to book, what I need is a space where we can get everyone. Ok, I'm giving a final BUMP to people then so I know how many to book for, this is really as late as I can leave it as campsites in August, in Scotland will be horrendous to try and get into if we leave it any longer. I have 3 non HoPers that will be coming too, so lol:

Definates:
Sunbird
Tink
LilBBoy
Flicky
3 non HoP folks

Please please please add your name to this list if you are coming, I can't leave it any longer frown If you wanna contact me at all, my email is sunbird@ancestorsdrum.co.uk and my mobile is 07737941747

Cheers Guys and Gals biggrin peace

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Hmmm...

you might get lucky...

wink

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

flickyBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:
rumple was a def to way back but he seemed to be missed out of a box somewhere :0

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
me and a friend are going to be hitching very slowly up to edinburgh from big green for this, so it's very likely we'll make it, can't say nothing will go wrong but thats what we've planned so we should be there

Definates:
Sunbird
Tink
LilBBoy
Flicky
3 non HoP folks
yoni + 1 non HoP person

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I'll go just to annoy LTC. biggrin wink

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
We'll see about that...

*grabs stick and starts popping with it*

wink

Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Be Water My Friend.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
talk to the hand. wink

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
*Balances ball on Dipod*

This hand?

Be Water My Friend.

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
right, I'm gonna learn to pop by the invasion and piss you all off

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
dipods are gay. Monopods are where it's always been at.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Definates:
Sunbird
Tink
LilBBoy
Flicky
3 non HoP folks
yoni + 1 non HoP person
MCP
Rumple
Liquifies_Through_Contact?

I think also Mariebok and a couple more edinbuggers too!

hehehe, this is getting better and better biggrin peace

LilBBoySILVER Member
143 posts

Posted:
eek oh gosh.................what time of the day are you planning this, or all day?? School holidays end on August 15th!!!! eek help

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
No, don't put me on the definates list!!

I'm hoping to not even be on this island, but we'll see...

If I'm around, and I have the money, then yeah, I'll be there. Just to mock Meg and that animal she keeps on her head...

Be Water My Friend.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
aye,Meg's sheep is adorable isn't it, but beware, my hair'll probably be like a lycanthropic version of that by the invasion lol.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
sorry, this is meg's hair we're talking about here... you should change the word lycanthropic to 'microscopic'... at least in comparison, anyways...

Be Water My Friend.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Just to clarify:

Invasion Scotland runs from 18th -20th August (or morning of 21st for people too hung over or tired lol) WEll, leave edinburgh as earrly as poss (so all tePOOKa people, start preparing the week before :P ) I'm thinking minibus so please chip in. We'll be camping around Inverness, most liely at Bught Park then taking a trip into the wilds and farting about with toys, maybe even doing some spinning. I'll try and avoid dropping my staff on my head like I did last night (OUCH!!! 5 kilos of steel is not nice!!) and returning each night (or when people need) to the campsite. I'm gonna hang around till monday morning. Camping prices are:

1 man tent per night £5.00
additional person (per tent) per night £4.00
2 man tent per night £9.00
3 man tent per night £13.00
4 person tent per night £17.00
Small Tent with Motor Vehicle (1-2 people) per night £10.00

Miscellaneous Facilities
Extra (Non Commercial) Vehicle per night £3.00
Charge for Vehicles +16ft in length per night £12.00
Laundry Facility per wash £3.00
Drying Facility per dry £3.00
Pet Charges (per dog) per night £1.00
Extra Person Charge per night £4.00
Internet Charges (second hour £1.50) per hour £2.00

But there are a few rules above all else:
Have fun, burn lot's and lot's of parrafin, be prepared for random acts of the fun kind wink

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
hehehe, you haven't seen mine when I'm wooly lol (and to think, if my boss hadn't kept on at me, it'd be past my shoulders by now...... booo hooooo!!!!)

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
those camping prices are a bit extortionate!!

Be Water My Friend.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Ok, I'm a bit confuzzeled, I've camped loads of places and this seems about normal price wise. well, we need somewhere to camp that is as close to Inverness as Bught park so that we can have the lovely Tink with us. Any suggestions?

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
Me and my friend Jazza will be hitching generally round the country from the end of BGG untill the start of this. So is it ok if we oin the minibus from ed, and do you know how much it'll be? Also where and when in ed should we be? Are there any king ed people we can stay with if we arrive early? We will come bearing sweets and hugs.

Page: ......