Page: ......
inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Scottish Invasion 2006,

18th - 20th August, Inverness

Sorry guys I deleted this thread in a fit of madness, but ti is still all go, PLEASE let us know if you wanna come so we can get the site booked asap.

EDITED_BY: Sunbird (1158249201)

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
STRUGZ!!!! are you coming dude? we need your video expertise for this one!

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
if i bring mine i'd be tempted to use it for extracurricular activities and not flamage lmao so i'd better be a good girl. well, as good as a girl like me can get wink hehehehe

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
lol, we could charge for those videos! x

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
Mr Sunbird! eek ubblol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
YAY! I'm so looking forward to meeting you all! I've just been looking through Tink's gallery and seen clavey and lilboy, I allready met rumple, flicky and mcp, I've probably met more of you but I'm thick and forgetful frown blame it on my age!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
you're not thick and you're hardly old! you can be old when you hit 30 hahaha

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
that would be next year then... tongue

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
chelles in tinks gallery too

yay twill be fun!!!! have you decided on wild camping or town camping yet? i think thered be a few cool places to spin but top of my head doesnt work at the moment.....!

shame youre not up next weekend for the belladrum festival, beautiful small fairly new little festival just on the doorstep.....

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Oi! Mumpy Birgit! I'm not 30 next year...... not till october anyway frown anyway's you're not far behind! :P

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
I love being just 24.... biggrin

Clav - i'm supposed to be doing belladrum with Belenos, but i'm away for a week lol

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
aaah, belenos, Veltic god of the sun, didn't know you hung round with him honey, lol x

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
Its my youth poi troup. see here Belenos biggrin

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Am QUITE far behind! Like, 17 months or so.

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

flickyBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:
rumple working ahhhh !!!! at least i think he is, ok in my car i got me and scott thik the others have pulled out so got another 2 spaces 3 at most cause it a micra leaving at about 7.00 - 7.30 monday (damm work) a a lift for a small fee of soem petrol for thoese who need it

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Bugger, work has me scheduled in as an early shift on friday, means we will need to be leaving about 3pm, but that'll get us there way before dark.... remember.... it's me driving, so strap on the g force suits and attach you seatbelts and sick bags wink

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
So I'll like meet y'all at 7-ish biggrin bounce biggrin

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
not sure when jazza and me arrive in ed, but we shall, then we shall do something, then we shll do something else, then some others things, then go hom.

note: some of these things may be going on mini bus and going to a scottish invasion

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
aren't we actually invading our own country? Doing a bit of an american civil war ain't we?

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
Not invading, rather exploring, setting a few fires, no-one wants a war wink

JUST LOTS OF FIRE AND POI AND HUGS AND STAFF AND FIRE AND ALCOMAHOL AND CAMPING AND FIRE AND HUGS! biggrin

Dont forget the hugs! biggrin

flickyBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:
hmm i ment friday not monday, ok can soemone tell me where i will actually be driving to .. i know if i look back it will be there but welll... just tell me

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
the wonderful land of inverness is where you shall be aiming your vehicular transport towards.

uhm...we actually have a meeting place yet??

i recommend NAIRN BEACH FOR BEACH FIREY GOODNESS....*ahem*

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

flickyBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:
lol i got the inverness part ... its the actually precise co-ordinate i was searching for smile

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Meg, leave the invading to my folks, we'll take your country off your hands :P

ChellySILVER Member
Niraffe
884 posts

Posted:
come to me my pretties, come to me....... biggrin

Guys, get your butts to the beach!!!!! Saturday the 19th is all about booze and beach. Booze and beach I say!!!!!

Oooooooo, that's shiny....

"Lots of beeping. And shaking and tinfoil." Chelly

"Are you sure it's a genuine test and not a robot heroin addict?" Cantus

---set free by the rather lovely FireTom---
--(right arm owned by Fyre)--

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
 Written by: mcp

aren't we actually invading our own country? Doing a bit of an american civil war ain't we?

What, I thought Scotland belonged to the English ubblol

(after that remark I can probably count myself lucky that I won't be in the country that weekend!!)

(G.W. Dahlquist)

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
just soctland? we own the world!... ok, ok.... we USED to own the world..... several hundred years ago...... ok, ok.... we USED to own SOME of the world several hundred yeras ago, now our b****y monarchy is German and Greek?!?!

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Hi Guys, there's a couple of things I think it'd be really cool to have, does someone have a soundsystem they can bring? and a video cam? It'd be really cool to have a vid of this event for a memory smile

I've also got maybe four more non hopers coming, woo hoo! looks like we'll have to kick the other residents out of bught park hehehe smile

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Actually, the Greek one's really German, too, but nevermind! We don't have monarchy anymore, we've exported them (like the beers we don't want to drink ourselves).

(G.W. Dahlquist)

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
we do that too, see if you can find buckfast in england, we make it, we don't drink it! we just give it to everyone else :P

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
YAY, a week and a bit to go, a week and a bit to go, woo hoo!

Page: ......