Forums > Social Discussion > Set Free, the ultimate anti-religion, anti-bush website

Login/Join to Participate

Ange_GSCGOLD Member
HOP's glowstick ambassador!!
128 posts

Posted:
I just so happened to stumble across this website run by a man from Orange County, California.
The sole purpose of this site is to denounce religion, president Bush, fundamentalists, "intelligent design",everything, by using excerpts of the bible (their own book) against them.
The site's owner gets hate mail from angry christians and Bush supporters 24/7, and even posts up the hate mail he recieves.
What do you all think? Do you agree with his views? I find the things he says and the questions he asks to be amazingly interesting, not to mention extremely humorous at times.

https://www.jcnot4me.com/

missegyptology: "I just remember beingall off balance and unicycling really fast down to campus and the arabic was all blurred on the page"

^When Linz pulls an all nighter before Arabic class^

boobookittyfudgeGOLD Member
sneaky little kitty
251 posts

Posted:
interesting. he does have some very good points.

you want the truth? you can't handle the truth!

mmmmm...cheesecake

Patriarch917SILVER Member
I make my own people.
607 posts

Posted:
I've seen better points in a bucket of bowling balls. There are plenty of clever anti-religion, anti-Bush sites out there. That is not one of them.

If that is the ultimate anti-religion, anti-bush web site, then it is no suprise that Religion is so popular and Bush won two terms.

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
ubblol Patriarch,I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with you! It's a horrid site, and not well put over at all (has the web master heard about 'design'?!)

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
lolsign ditto

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Ange_GSCGOLD Member
128 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Patriarch917

There are plenty of clever anti-religion, anti-Bush sites out there. That is not one of them.

Well, this is the one of the best ones I've seen, maybe I just havent searched the net enough. Mind to link to these better ones?

missegyptology: "I just remember beingall off balance and unicycling really fast down to campus and the arabic was all blurred on the page"

Patriarch917SILVER Member
I make my own people.
607 posts

yuhuumember
74 posts

Posted:
lool!!
very funny one !! ubblol

Ange_GSCGOLD Member
128 posts

Posted:
rofl! got any more? ubblol
EDITED_BY: AngeDeLumiere (1143248961)

jeff(fake)Scientist of Fortune
1,189 posts

Posted:
Jerry Springer the Opera's coming to Edinburgh in April.

I got my ticket. biggrin

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

1,189 posts

Posted:
Landover Baptist

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
ubblol

that site links to this baptist-christian-only real estate site.

i pulled some choice quotes for your enjoyment:

"Jesus? Do you like it Bare back?"

"Oh, God hasn't forsaken you. He's just lost in this 27 room Georgian mansion and can't find you!"

"Praise The Lord! It's back on the market

and it has it's own Rapture Chute for easy

access to to Glory!"

"Jesus? Is that you standing in the courtyard fountain or is it just a hand carved marble replica?"

"WHAT JESUS? Did you say INDOOR POOL?"

ubblol ubblol ubblol

priceless biggrin

oh, to be saved (and stinking rich of course) wink

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
This is my favourite: Hehe

Not political at all, just funny.

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

1,189 posts

Posted:
At Edinburgh University our evolution lecturer illustrates the similarities between chimps and humans with pictures ripped from that site. wink