Forums > Social Chat > Wire Wool On MSN!!!Check It Out

Login/Join to Participate

alicewonderlandBRONZE Member
Born on a green light daddy-o!!!
126 posts

Posted:
Check out the wire wool pic that is on MSN's picture of the week it's like number 4 now I think...hope I did this right here's the link... https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4509745/?lvname=twip_060316_&ssid=twip_060316_

It's under wheel of fire, it says it's fireworks but looks an awful like wire wool to me though:) [image]https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4509745/?lvname=twip_060316_&ssid=twip_060316_[/image]

i tried to put the link on 2 ways I don't know if either will work...not too savvy on things such as this biggrin

When you're already walking on thin ice...why not dance?

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
It's a site to vote on pictures but you can only see them at 100px wide? WFT?

It does look like wire wool though, anyone know who this is? Or what it's about?

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

126 posts

Posted:
well if you go to msn.com and click on the pictures you see in the box you'll see it on there, but they change it alot, it said it was in iran I think? I just thought it was weird when I came in to work and clicked on the internet it was the first thing i saw, and I thought this is going to be a good day. I guess you are suppossed to vote on them for picture of the week or something? maybe?

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
hummm looks like a rocket on a bit of string Judging on the size of the circle and the apparent speed of the spin ubbidea

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
Wooo hoo what do you know I was right go to

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3842331/

and click on March 9 - 16

and it is pic 17

Written by: MSN

Wheel of fire
A man plays with fireworks to
mark the last Tuesday of the
Iranian calendar year in
Tehran, Iran, on March 14

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Makes me wanna send MSN an email saying "Its not fireworks damnit!"

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
but i think it is a fire work the string/chain is to short to get decent speed for that kind of spray and look at the size of the head to small for wire wool

Theo_SILVER Member
Dirty Hippie
347 posts

Posted:
yea, thats wire wool

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
I doubt its actually fireworks.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

126 posts

Posted:
it would be funny if it was, it's kinda like hearing your grandparents tell a story about back in the day like "see now back in the day we didn't have such fancy schmancy poi, we used fireworks, ever see a man spinnin round roman candles in a piece of rope...it aint pretty I'll tell ya'" **old man puffs cigar and leans beck in his rocking chair** ubblol ubblol