Forums > Meet Others > New Englanders... STAND UP!

Login/Join to Participate

A_Warm_Apple_Pie
A_Warm_Apple_Pie

Total posts: 9
Posted:Hey everyone from Springfield MA aka Tha 'Field... Someone reply because I have no idea what I'm doing with my new poi set when it comes like 2 weeks from now.

I bet you $5 you can't say my name right smile

Delete Topic

Mr_Chutney
Mr_Chutney

Tosser
Total posts: 1711
Posted:Heello WAP smile

My dad has a place in Northampton MA, which means I'm over there at least once a year- I'm visiting RI next week, but won't be that close.

Ayway, If I get up to Northampton again in the near future I'll drop you a line.

Also, check out a thread I posted for spinners in RI or MA (its in here somewhere smile)

Delete

fNi
fNi

master of disaster
Total posts: 3354
Posted:check out the NE_Poi list on yahoogroups for info about gatherings and all around goodness

or pm me smile

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

Delete

L0s3r_r@v3r
L0s3r_r@v3r

enthusiast
Total posts: 274
Posted:i'm fron Mass myself.. just that on the other side of it ^0^

You know what I'm thinking about right now? That's right, Tacos!

Delete

A_Warm_Apple_Pie
A_Warm_Apple_Pie

Posted:Coolbeans. Noho isn't that far from me and is a pretty chill place with the college kids and hippies around. lol but yeah, keep the replies coming and I'll see who else I can con into joining up :-D

Delete

SickWithWonder

Total posts: 56
Posted:i actually believe there is a group called dragontrybe based out of the hampshire valley....they have a website but it wasnt up last time i checked...

Delete

jaero
jaero

your new best enemy
Total posts: 246
Posted:hey, I'm from Greenfield Ma, however, I'm a professional fire performer and I travel alot. I'll be back in massachusetts come april 11th. I'll teach you everything you want to know as long as you really want to learn. I'll be there until the end of may when festival season starts up again. hope to see you

I'll get there too late if I shorten my stride, I'll get there too soon if I find me a ride, I'll never move forward if I try to hide this path that I've troden one step at a time.

Delete

Kyrian
Dreamer
Total posts: 4308
Posted:Noho has poi-ers in their juggle soc (Umass) as well. I used to know some of them, they've graduated since, tho. (The ones I knew).

Prolly are some about on Smith's campus as well.

And of course ne_poi.

Much goodness, cheers, hows the scene at the asylum? I've known some actual poiers that go to raves there as well, in addition the the million glowstringers....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Delete

A_Warm_Apple_Pie
A_Warm_Apple_Pie

Posted:Okay, I'm definitely lovin the luv I'm getting from the NEers. Keep it comin. And I'm sorry I don't get on much ( thus is the crux of having a full time job ) so please try to keep me updated on AIM or by mailin me here. I suggest AIM though... I'm always on that. Hope to play with you awesome people some time soon.

-Pie

Delete

Mr_Chutney
Mr_Chutney

Tosser
Total posts: 1711
Posted:Kyrain- I actually bumped into the Umass juggling society and had a spin wit them 2 summers ago- very, very random biggrin

I tried to give them the address for spherculism.com, but they only had a huge piece of street chalk and a piece of cardboard box- I never heard anything again..

Delete