Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
It´s cool to see so many people on this site share my love for dnb and I just got thinking that I should really do a few sets for people to be able to download and maybe even spin to.

I noticed that mushashii and kittytheraverqueen mentioned producers like dillinja, concord dawn etc and andy C & Shimon´s killer Bodyrock.

Is there any other tunes or producers that anyone would like me to play? Otherwise I´ll probably make one quite bouncy trancey set and another disgustingly filthy!

I know there´s some peeps out there who aren´t exposed to much of this music and I´d love to introduce you to our music.

I´m in Spain at the mo but I´ll be back in England on the 9th and I´ll get on the case then. For those that want one to d/load now here´s a link to a set my co-producer made a few weeks ago:

https://www.islandbass.com/tunes/duffydecembermix.mp3

(islandbass is a local website that duffy runs, if you want to see my profile it´s on there too)

Salinger

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
Can a mod please delete one of these topics please

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
Hey Sal, as long as it's your thread, you can do it yourself by using the edit/delete post button.

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
weird, I was just thinkin about askin who else spins around here...put those mixes up!?! Don't have the bandwidth to dl the dember mix right now, but I'm always lookin for new mixes to listen to...Hmm, filthy's good..yummy

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."