Forums > Help! > Making fake breasts

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
This might sound weird, but does anyone know how to make fake boobs?
I'm doing a competition hike with Venturers (Hoadley Hide) and we've decided to all dress as "Pretty People" aka "Barbies" aka "Plastics" and so on. However, we're looking at being all females, mind you, I'm the only girl in a team of about for or five. So, the guys need boobs.

So, my question is.. anyone have any idea how to make fake breasts, and the boys want them to bounce if possible!

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
ubblol

You do actually want to make fake breasts and there was me thinking you just wanted to lure the blokes in!

Can you not buy some inflatable novelty ones from a joke shop or a costume hire place?

If not fill a balloon with water and stuff it inside a bra. Just make sure nobody pops them.

Good luck and make sure you post the photos!!

smile

Gayle.....!

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
yes, I do want to actually make them!

cant be full of water, as we are hiking with hike packs for 4 days and they will burst.

And since it is only a one off, we dont want to have to spend heaps of money... well, they don't... I already have some of my own

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
tennis socks?

Can't think of anything else that won't hurt when hiking...

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
Fill the balloons with jelly instead and then they can double as emergency rations! biggrin

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
How about paper maché ones that can be attached to a vest? They won't bounce but will be very fulsome, light weight and long lasting biggrin

Let's relight this forum ubblove

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
paper mache is the way to go - get a balloon and cover it - pop in airing cupboard - when dry, pop the ballon and cut in half. voila!

paint as required lol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Following on from what Molly said, why not just get them all to wear bras and stuff them with spare socks or other clothing and equipment?

Strangely i can remember having a drunken conversation about implants being filled with weird things after a Clapham last year... smile

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
https://tinyurl.com/nqez7

I bought one of these a while ago, and they are a freaky novelty squish toy.

Strangely, if you take the mesh off, it feels (and probably is weighter) like a pretty convincing boob given the circumstances. ubblol

However, you will be buying bulk, so it's looking like you've got 12 pairs of boobs. Or 3 udders.

On the bright side, you'll be able to sell them at $3 each when you're done and make some money back..

ubblol

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Those kids toys that are like squishy balls might work. Put them in socks and they can be poi as well.

Blow up some kitchen gloves with lacky bands. Fingers in are boobs, out on head is a chicken comb also cow udder when in front and protects hands when washing up.. Multifunctional.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Tried using those earlier mentioned mesh balls as poi, but they were a bit heavy. But they're great for the novelty. If you tell people to squish your poi, they squish it, squirm, go 'EWW' and they squish it again (loop)..

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Silicone Implants...

Don't do things by halves....!

I think Molly's idea of filling ballons with jelly is ideal! They'd be wobbly yet be solid enough to stay in place and not smack you or anyone else in the face.

Best fill the balloons with jelly (use tapioca if you're a veggie) , then leave to settle on a flat surface so they fit on your presumably flat chest (otherwise what will you need fake boobs for?) and have the surface on an incline so they'll bulge more towards the bottom. Volia!

If you can't be arsed with that just go with the fake plastic comedy breasts

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I love this thread!

Condoms! Condoms filled with water!

Yay! Soft and strong and ...

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
no, Gnor's on the right track. you can get those really squidgey balls for kids. I used to have one. They're ace. They're full of goo, and, thinking about it, have the consistency of a boob. biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
I love jelly ubblove

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
juggling boobs:

Non-Https Image Link

Mods - take down if too risky..

Gayle.....!

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
Basu gasu bakuhatsu - because sometimes buses explode
1,584 posts

Posted:
om my...

this thread wins.

To do: More Firedrums 08 video?

Wildfire/US East coast fire footage

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Every time I see this thread, for a moment I think the title's 'Making fire breasts'.

What does this mean?

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Freudian - you've got a mother complex.

Probably.

I don't like Freud, but at least he's quite predictable...

thinking about it, fire breasts might earn you more money... you could be like the Austin Powers Fembots, but with flamethrowers ubblol

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
ubblol Maybe if I bought the boyfriend a set of those juggling boobs he'd be more inclined to learn to juggle! ubblol

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I gave Jon some of those for his birthday last year. They are fairly small boobies ubblol

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Yeah, but you get 3 of them wink

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
hmm, I suppose they don't have to wear them whilst hiking, but they will need to do stunts with these fake boobs in.
Stunts last year included stuff like crawling on your stomach along the ground through "sewer pipes" and stuff like that. The jelly is a good idea, but we wont be showering for 4 days, so if they burst, the boys are in a bit of a sticky mess.

Neon: somehow I dont think the boys want actual implants smile

Will need to direct the boys towards this thread and see what their thoughts are

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
love the juggling balls...

you could go for the old fruit option and eat them as you go.

Is it the Truth?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
one of the Rovers I'm friends with suggested an idea that they had for Gangshow last year.
Buy bra's for each of them, buy some material and make like a pocket by half stitching it on the back, and then stuff it with stuffing (like what you find in teddy bears). Doesnt move wel, but you can have them as soft or firm as you like, and they wont fall out!
Might suggest that one to the boys

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Suffer wearing bras.

Is it the Truth?

Brian:-)BRONZE Member
stranger
37 posts

Posted:
 Written by: TinklePants

paper mache is the way to go - get a balloon and cover it - pop in airing cupboard - when dry, pop the ballon and cut in half. voila!

paint as required lol

I agree with paper mache, but balloons are the wrong shape. Start with the real thing. Much more fun! hehe

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
I used to work in a purchasing department of a hospital, and often had to buy prosthetic breasts for people that had had mastectomies...

They were very good... And lots of fun too... redface

So, depending on your budget, you can buy them...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
LTC: good idea, but the guys don't want to have to spend too much money, considering I doubt they will use them for more than this weekend

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I think you may be wrong there... wink

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
OK, so one might... one we are still trying to get probably won't even be allowed to tell his mum what we're dressing as so he wont. and as for the other, one of the fist things he asked was "this isnt going to cost much, is it?" and as for me? well, Ive already got my own biggrin

Page: