RaverShokmember
17 posts

Posted:
Hey I like to DL alot of Techno songs i need some to DL i can't think of any will someone please help me. Anything Good will be nice. Oh and if anyone has seen those clips of Dj Wes,Amith,and Wayne will someone please help me out with what those songs are called....

String-E People
San Antonio Tx,
P.L.U.R.

pHoTiKrBOImember
27 posts

Posted:
anything from TUNNEL TRANCE FORCE is good

if u have IRC...

irc.infatech.net

#hypnotika

they gots lotsa music to leech from

pHoTiK kReW!!!!!

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
dunno, I really only like 2 types of edm to dance with fire, drum n bass, or trance(core)..Here's some of my favorites

Trance
-xenomorph
-man made man
-juno reactor
-hallucinogen
-infected mushroom
-Olliluqui
-Future Prophecy

DNB
-AndyC
-Dillinjah
-Black Sun Empire
-Cause 4 Concern
-Concord Dawn
-Total Science

oops, forgot hk
-Hellfish
-Ely Muff
-Ron D Core
-Omar Santana
-Traffik
-Ronin

thats just the tip of the iceberg..If you listen to the stations on Live365, alot of the have track listings, look around until you find something you like, then you'll have the artist name and song name..

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
you just cant beat a bit of body rock by andy.c dark jungle by DJ hype is pretty damm good too
awww the fun ive had to body rock *looks wistful* oh the good old days!!
ooooh i nearly forgot ozrictentacles, but i didnt so thats ok!!

[ 29. December 2002, 23:25: Message edited by: Kittytheravequeen ]

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
I replied to a thread in the help section where jephyre was after the new cosmic gate cd and although I couldn´t halp with that directly I gave this link https://www.es2.org.uk/mixes.html#
where you can download some techno sets.

I mix dnb and pretty soon I´m gonna get off my lazy arse and post up a few sets of mine for people to download.

Peace,
Salinger

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...