Page: ......
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
==============================

TICKETS UPDATE 11th April 2006

==============================

TICKETS ARE NOW ONSALE!! bounce You can follow this link to the online Shop to make your purchase. If you buy a ticket with the forthcoming DVD you will get a £3 discount. Please note that the price of £25 will only be valid until the 13th June

Finally, we have a venue for play biggrin

Thanks for being so patient, the location for PLAY is now confirmed as being at Fordhall Farm, Market Drayton, Shropshire. TF9 3PS

The gates will be open from 10am Thursday 22nd June until 6pm Monday 26th June (yes that's FIVE days biggrin ) and will cost the princely sum of £25 in advance and £30 from two weeks prior to the festival. The tickets will be on sale from Sunday 2nd April right up until the event. The ticket price covers all facilities and events once onsite (bar, food & drink etc excluded of course) all workshops, the show(s), the childrens creche area etc etc etc

A beautiful organic farm set in the countryside (although 5 minutes from the town of Market Drayton) that will make for the most wonderful setting for this years (and hopefully many more) PLAY Festival.

(Please visit the Fordhall Farm website, they need to raise £600,000 by July 2006 to stop this beautiful fertile place from becoming yet another industrial development, if you can help their cause please do so hug )

It has great links to the M6 motorway via the A53 and for non car users we will post all info about the local transport situation asap. There isn't a train station that's particularly close but we will be laying on a PLAY Bus to make collections to/from the station as often as possible to help everyone out. There may be a very small charge for this (ie a quid or two) to cover the cost of the driver etc.

I will keep this post updated and of course keep your eyes on the PLAY Website and forum for the most up to date information.

If you could keep your questions in the PLAY Forum we'd much appreciate it as it will help us keep some control and ensure we answer as many as possible. It'll save Malcolms badwidth a little too.....

Hope to see you all there!

bounce2 ubbrollsmile bounce

hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
I've got today off too...... and I'm walking around the flat trying to do things, yet actually doing bugger all but thinking about PLAY smile

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I've just finished packing my record box.

Any last requests for styles of music? I have a wide range of dnb (liquid funk and dirt), breaks, house, electro and a bit of disco already. There's probably space for about 5 more records.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
have you got that one that goes "dut-dut-dut-dut nerner-ner-dut-dut"? wink

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Got 50Gb biggrin Bound to have several that do wink

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
 Written by: coleman

have you got that one that goes "dut-dut-dut-dut nerner-ner-dut-dut"? wink

cole. x

Actually I have got a copy of Hugo's Hipp-E's tune which kinda sound like that (why do I know so many damn psy trancers) biggrin

I saw Hugo a couple of weeks ago and it reminded me of watching you, bam and crew (I think toby was there too - not sure if he was with you though) at altered perception in a forest in kent last year weavesmiley

I'm looking forward to finally meeting you mr Coleman. Hopefully I'll be in a better state than I was when I met Strugs and dub redface

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
We're leaving for Play in a matter of minutes, so we'll see you all there bounce

sunny

Gayle.....!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Aimée I have some elastic cord I can bring with me and we can fix your tent pole... that is as long as it's only the elastic cord inside thats broken. The stuff I have is fairly thin but if we put a double lenght through it it should see you through the summer of camping. How long is your pole?

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Minutes!!

I don't leave until tomorrow evening frown

Still going to be there for Will's Birfday bash though smile

KatPSILVER Member
Muddy fingernails
505 posts

Posted:
You can get tent pole fixing kits in Halfords too. You will also need a piece of string for threading the elastic through the last couple of poles, cos it'll have got stretchy by then! (Put string through pole, tie to elastic, pull through and hey presto. Just remember to tie a BIIIG knot in the end. Or you have to do it all over again!) But you probably knew all that.

See you all on Friday night. With a probably extremely over excited meg judging by PMs rolleyes ubblol

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

KITTENS!!!!

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
I'm leaving in 4 hours 10 minutes!!

bounce clapWoohoo!!!!

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
My battery order from last weeks not shown up frown
will there be cheep v389's about? I wanted 12 to keep my glow poi going all of Play, firetoys seem to have let me down.

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
One more day of work... and a long night of packing, ripping MP3s and charging equipment... Probably won't get to bed!

'COZ WE'RE TOO EXCITED!!!!' bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
its play!

its sunny

its summer solstice

bounce im leaving in 30mins biggrin

pre-apolagies in advance for being severly hung over tommz wink

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Skulduggery

Aimée I have some elastic cord I can bring with me and we can fix your tent pole... that is as long as it's only the elastic cord inside thats broken. The stuff I have is fairly thin but if we put a double lenght through it it should see you through the summer of camping. How long is your pole?

I don't know how long it is...I can't seem to find a tape measure redface

That would be really nice though smile I'll give you some money for it hug

All college work finished to a 'scrape-through-to-second-year' level..
Leave the house at 7.30 with dad, pray that the cermaics room is unlocked so I can get my design sheets and pot out of there...
Assessmant at 9..
And then to the train station!
Huzzah!

Mummy is home soon and she will help me pack bounce biggrin

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Seye

I saw Hugo a couple of weeks ago and it reminded me of watching you, bam and crew (I think toby was there too - not sure if he was with you though) at altered perception in a forest in kent last year weavesmiley

i remember that party well! biggrin

haven't seen hugo for ages - since new years this year in fact.

will look forward to meeting you too man.

i plan to stay inebriated for most of play though so i reckon the chances are that if you're not munted, i will be wink

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
whoop. at work now but only 3 hours til home time biggrin

then it's pick up my lift share from the station, pack a mad night of woooo play then up REALLY early to get to PLAY... 3-4 hours driving I recon but my memory stick is loaded with music cool

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
I shall be leaving tomorrow morning sometime so should arrive sometime in the afternoon! Awfully exact timings there.

I'm reserving a place next to Hyperlight and Chutters' uber kitchen! smile

hug

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Skulduggery

How long is your pole?

teehee ubblol xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Which one biggrin

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Is anyone taking a pump I could borrow to blow up my airbed... (not actually BLOW it up as in boom.. hang on ...that COULD be fun wink )

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mynci

Is anyone taking a pump I could borrow to blow up my airbed... (not actually BLOW it up as in boom.. hang on ...that COULD be fun wink )

But what will we sleep on then?

Mr_widdeat my face before i eat yours
253 posts

Posted:
i was gonna ask the same question, would be cool to not pack mine as it would leave me with some much needed room in my bag. thank you please, but if no one has i will take mine and mynic if you can find me you can borrow mine.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Yep I'm bringing a foot pump and will be there from late tonight so anyone who wants to can borrow mine! biggrin

253 posts

Posted:
thanks maus bounce2

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
It never ceaces to amaze me how nice and helpful hoppers can be ubblove

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
I can probably bring a portable electric one, for the lazy people. (Saying that I'm the guy who owns the thing, but I'll admit to being lazy wink)

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
I was thinking can't u just use a car footpump, (I'll have one) or would you need an adapter?

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
I just hope I'm early enough to save some people the trouble of an unnecessary pumping.

253 posts

Posted:
i will be there firday evening, so i know someone should have one by them. hopefully polarity yours wont be out of juice by them.

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
It's got a built in battery, so you can take your inflatable ladyfriend anywhere tongue

Page: ......