Page: 1...2930313233...61
Dunc
Dunc

playing the days away
Total posts: 7263
Posted:==============================

TICKETS UPDATE 11th April 2006

==============================

TICKETS ARE NOW ONSALE!! bounce You can follow this link to the online Shop to make your purchase. If you buy a ticket with the forthcoming DVD you will get a 3 discount. Please note that the price of 25 will only be valid until the 13th June

Finally, we have a venue for play biggrin

Thanks for being so patient, the location for PLAY is now confirmed as being at Fordhall Farm, Market Drayton, Shropshire. TF9 3PS

The gates will be open from 10am Thursday 22nd June until 6pm Monday 26th June (yes that's FIVE days biggrin ) and will cost the princely sum of 25 in advance and 30 from two weeks prior to the festival. The tickets will be on sale from Sunday 2nd April right up until the event. The ticket price covers all facilities and events once onsite (bar, food & drink etc excluded of course) all workshops, the show(s), the childrens creche area etc etc etc

A beautiful organic farm set in the countryside (although 5 minutes from the town of Market Drayton) that will make for the most wonderful setting for this years (and hopefully many more) PLAY Festival.

(Please visit the Fordhall Farm website, they need to raise 600,000 by July 2006 to stop this beautiful fertile place from becoming yet another industrial development, if you can help their cause please do so hug )

It has great links to the M6 motorway via the A53 and for non car users we will post all info about the local transport situation asap. There isn't a train station that's particularly close but we will be laying on a PLAY Bus to make collections to/from the station as often as possible to help everyone out. There may be a very small charge for this (ie a quid or two) to cover the cost of the driver etc.

I will keep this post updated and of course keep your eyes on the PLAY Website and forum for the most up to date information.

If you could keep your questions in the PLAY Forum we'd much appreciate it as it will help us keep some control and ensure we answer as many as possible. It'll save Malcolms badwidth a little too.....

Hope to see you all there!

bounce2 ubbrollsmile bounce

hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete Topic

PyroWill
PyroWill

HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
Total posts: 4437
Posted:well i normally keep it in my car but Tobi and Jen are coming to mine and driving with them so depends on how much stuff there is in my car anyway smile

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Delete

Vixen
Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3276
Posted:wooooo... im going to Garthys tonight and then leaving in the morning - my packing is going badly! But for once im going to have my own tent - i dont suppose anyone would be so kind as to erect it for me? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Delete

Bubbles_
Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3383
Posted:cant garthy get it erect?

sorry couldnt resist redface

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Delete

polarity
polarity

veteran
Total posts: 1228
Posted:I'm sure there will be a spot to charge things right next to my computer wink

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Delete

PyroWill
PyroWill

HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
Total posts: 4437
Posted:Whoo hoo see you tomorrow Vix kiss

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Delete

Mint Sauce
veteran
Total posts: 1453
Posted: Written by: Vixen

wooooo... im going to Garthys tonight and then leaving in the morning - my packing is going badly! But for once im going to have my own tent - i dont suppose anyone would be so kind as to erect it for me? xxx

erect te he he he

wink

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Delete

Puresock
Puresock

addict
Total posts: 406
Posted:I'm so excited that I'm going to spend today running around my house pretending to be a plane. Nnnneeeeooooooowwwwww

"Take that, math!"

Delete

*HyperLight
*HyperLight

old hand
Total posts: 1174
Posted: Written by: polarity

I'm sure there will be a spot to charge things right next to my computer wink

Excellent smile

Cake or Death?

Delete

BamBam
BamBam

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 1810
Posted:I've got today off too...... and I'm walking around the flat trying to do things, yet actually doing bugger all but thinking about PLAY smile

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Delete

Seye
Seye

Geek
Total posts: 1261
Posted:I've just finished packing my record box.

Any last requests for styles of music? I have a wide range of dnb (liquid funk and dirt), breaks, house, electro and a bit of disco already. There's probably space for about 5 more records.

Delete

coleman
coleman

big and good and broken
Total posts: 7330
Posted:have you got that one that goes "dut-dut-dut-dut nerner-ner-dut-dut"? wink

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Delete

polarity
polarity

veteran
Posted:Got 50Gb biggrin Bound to have several that do wink

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Delete

Seye
Seye

Geek
Total posts: 1261
Posted: Written by: coleman

have you got that one that goes "dut-dut-dut-dut nerner-ner-dut-dut"? wink

cole. x

Actually I have got a copy of Hugo's Hipp-E's tune which kinda sound like that (why do I know so many damn psy trancers) biggrin

I saw Hugo a couple of weeks ago and it reminded me of watching you, bam and crew (I think toby was there too - not sure if he was with you though) at altered perception in a forest in kent last year weavesmiley

I'm looking forward to finally meeting you mr Coleman. Hopefully I'll be in a better state than I was when I met Strugs and dub redface

Delete

Gayle......!
Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 2444
Posted:We're leaving for Play in a matter of minutes, so we'll see you all there bounce

sunny

Gayle.....!

Delete

Skulduggery
Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
Total posts: 8428
Posted:Aime I have some elastic cord I can bring with me and we can fix your tent pole... that is as long as it's only the elastic cord inside thats broken. The stuff I have is fairly thin but if we put a double lenght through it it should see you through the summer of camping. How long is your pole?

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Delete

Mr_Chutney
Mr_Chutney

Tosser
Total posts: 1711
Posted:Minutes!!

I don't leave until tomorrow evening frown

Still going to be there for Will's Birfday bash though smile

Delete

KatP
KatP

Muddy fingernails
Total posts: 505
Posted:You can get tent pole fixing kits in Halfords too. You will also need a piece of string for threading the elastic through the last couple of poles, cos it'll have got stretchy by then! (Put string through pole, tie to elastic, pull through and hey presto. Just remember to tie a BIIIG knot in the end. Or you have to do it all over again!) But you probably knew all that.

See you all on Friday night. With a probably extremely over excited meg judging by PMs rolleyes ubblol

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

KITTENS!!!!

Delete

maus
maus

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 4191
Posted:I'm leaving in 4 hours 10 minutes!!

bounce clapWoohoo!!!!

Delete

Yakumo
Yakumo

veteran
Total posts: 1237
Posted:My battery order from last weeks not shown up frown
will there be cheep v389's about? I wanted 12 to keep my glow poi going all of Play, firetoys seem to have let me down.

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Total posts: 6120
Posted:One more day of work... and a long night of packing, ripping MP3s and charging equipment... Probably won't get to bed!

'COZ WE'RE TOO EXCITED!!!!' bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Bubbles_
Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3383
Posted:its play!

its sunny

its summer solstice

bounce im leaving in 30mins biggrin

pre-apolagies in advance for being severly hung over tommz wink

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Delete

_Aime_
_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 4172
Posted: Written by: Skulduggery

Aime I have some elastic cord I can bring with me and we can fix your tent pole... that is as long as it's only the elastic cord inside thats broken. The stuff I have is fairly thin but if we put a double lenght through it it should see you through the summer of camping. How long is your pole?

I don't know how long it is...I can't seem to find a tape measure redface

That would be really nice though smile I'll give you some money for it hug

All college work finished to a 'scrape-through-to-second-year' level..
Leave the house at 7.30 with dad, pray that the cermaics room is unlocked so I can get my design sheets and pot out of there...
Assessmant at 9..
And then to the train station!
Huzzah!

Mummy is home soon and she will help me pack bounce biggrin

Delete

coleman
coleman

big and good and broken
Total posts: 7330
Posted: Written by: Seye

I saw Hugo a couple of weeks ago and it reminded me of watching you, bam and crew (I think toby was there too - not sure if he was with you though) at altered perception in a forest in kent last year weavesmiley

i remember that party well! biggrin

haven't seen hugo for ages - since new years this year in fact.

will look forward to meeting you too man.

i plan to stay inebriated for most of play though so i reckon the chances are that if you're not munted, i will be wink

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Delete

Mynci
Mynci

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8737
Posted:whoop. at work now but only 3 hours til home time biggrin

then it's pick up my lift share from the station, pack a mad night of woooo play then up REALLY early to get to PLAY... 3-4 hours driving I recon but my memory stick is loaded with music cool

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

Beth
Beth

Miss Whippy
Total posts: 1262
Posted:I shall be leaving tomorrow morning sometime so should arrive sometime in the afternoon! Awfully exact timings there.

I'm reserving a place next to Hyperlight and Chutters' uber kitchen! smile

hug

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

Delete

Vixen
Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3276
Posted: Written by: Skulduggery

How long is your pole?

teehee ubblol xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Delete

polarity
polarity

veteran
Posted:Which one biggrin

Delete

Mynci
Mynci

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8737
Posted:Is anyone taking a pump I could borrow to blow up my airbed... (not actually BLOW it up as in boom.. hang on ...that COULD be fun wink )

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

LMSP
LMSP

veteran

Total posts: 1588
Posted: Written by: Mynci

Is anyone taking a pump I could borrow to blow up my airbed... (not actually BLOW it up as in boom.. hang on ...that COULD be fun wink )

But what will we sleep on then?

Delete

Mr_widd
Mr_widd

eat my face before i eat yours
Total posts: 253
Posted:i was gonna ask the same question, would be cool to not pack mine as it would leave me with some much needed room in my bag. thank you please, but if no one has i will take mine and mynic if you can find me you can borrow mine.

Delete

Page: 1...2930313233...61