Page: ...
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
==============================

TICKETS UPDATE 11th April 2006

==============================

TICKETS ARE NOW ONSALE!! bounce You can follow this link to the online Shop to make your purchase. If you buy a ticket with the forthcoming DVD you will get a £3 discount. Please note that the price of £25 will only be valid until the 13th June

Finally, we have a venue for play biggrin

Thanks for being so patient, the location for PLAY is now confirmed as being at Fordhall Farm, Market Drayton, Shropshire. TF9 3PS

The gates will be open from 10am Thursday 22nd June until 6pm Monday 26th June (yes that's FIVE days biggrin ) and will cost the princely sum of £25 in advance and £30 from two weeks prior to the festival. The tickets will be on sale from Sunday 2nd April right up until the event. The ticket price covers all facilities and events once onsite (bar, food & drink etc excluded of course) all workshops, the show(s), the childrens creche area etc etc etc

A beautiful organic farm set in the countryside (although 5 minutes from the town of Market Drayton) that will make for the most wonderful setting for this years (and hopefully many more) PLAY Festival.

(Please visit the Fordhall Farm website, they need to raise £600,000 by July 2006 to stop this beautiful fertile place from becoming yet another industrial development, if you can help their cause please do so hug )

It has great links to the M6 motorway via the A53 and for non car users we will post all info about the local transport situation asap. There isn't a train station that's particularly close but we will be laying on a PLAY Bus to make collections to/from the station as often as possible to help everyone out. There may be a very small charge for this (ie a quid or two) to cover the cost of the driver etc.

I will keep this post updated and of course keep your eyes on the PLAY Website and forum for the most up to date information.

If you could keep your questions in the PLAY Forum we'd much appreciate it as it will help us keep some control and ensure we answer as many as possible. It'll save Malcolms badwidth a little too.....

Hope to see you all there!

bounce2 ubbrollsmile bounce

hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
WAAAAAAAAVE plod plod plod TSUNAMI!!!!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
#Hello, my name is Joe, I've got a wife and two kids and a work in a button factory, one day, my boss came up to me said 'Joe are you busy' and I said 'No'. And he said 'we're selling this factory to a velcro company making you redundant'. And so I said 'Oh...'#

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

*HyperLightBRONZE Member
old hand
1,174 posts

Posted:
Lol!

Any word on when the DVD's will be ready?

*prod prod*

Cake or Death?

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
im sure i told you march ubbloco

hippy! ubblol

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
any news about this years PLAY???...............i did hear mentions that the dates would be changed.........if this is true i need to know the dates so i don't have conflicting interests cool

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
so are the dates 25th (wedensday)-29th (sunday)? or does it still end on the 28th?

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
yeah it would be good to know the deff dates as i know a few people who need to book the time off work x

and the kids would like to start the count down to Play already!! not that they are excited or anything

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

7,193 posts

Posted:
 Written by: GothFrogette

and the kids would like to start the count down to Play already!! not that they are excited or anything

nooooooooooooooooooo froggy ubblol i think it's you that is excted about play and the kids are like "meh.......yeah what ever" ubblol

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
tongue well i have started buying camping stuff, the kids have nice warm water proofs.. just incase of cause and i need to buy some uber sleeping bags... i get cold biggrin

7,193 posts

Posted:
you could always give me a nice cuddle if you get cold froggy biggrin you give the bestest hugs ever hug

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
dates better be right cause ive booked it off wink

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Yes people Play festival is Wednesday 25th July - Sunday 29th biggrin

On the 30th - fly to Greece for EJC bounce

Going to be a sweeeeet couple of weeks ubbrollsmile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
Wahey! Play!

I'm going to attempt to be slightly more functional this year.

I Hope Mr Dunc will let me play some music seeing as I failed so abysmally to do so last year.

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
if u need any hand music wise i am a music technician

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

7,193 posts

Posted:
oh dear.............................PROBLEM...........................i'll still be in the field from eastern haze on those dates frown

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
 Written by: ravehead

oh dear.............................PROBLEM...........................i'll still be in the field from eastern haze on those dates frown

Surely not for all of it.
That would be exceptionally lame! frown

7,193 posts

Posted:
mate, i'm being payed to be there and there i have to stay until the job is done i'm affraid hug

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
aw crap! frown

I'm up for general working again (provisionally bearing in mind I've got to get back to the UK and find a job yet)

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
AL!!! I wish you were coming to Play hug ubblove

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I've been offerd the chance to work 4 weeks over the summer, coinciding with PLAY dates to teach english to spanish students. Pocketing me a grand total of £1500 for a months work..

Thats alot of money...really in a pickle as to what to do! frown

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
take the money and go to the EJC!

I'm super impatient. Why can't there be many plays all year round... I wanna play now!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:

you could always give me a nice cuddle if you get cold froggy biggrin you give the bestest hugs ever hug

awwww ubblove rave, yeay for play, i have just told the kids and they are now running around the room.

am uber uber excited now

7,193 posts

Posted:
i'm sooo gutted i cant make play froggy frown

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
not as gutted as i am frown

firelightBRONZE Member
67 posts

Posted:
i cant wait to cum long to play this yeah to meet new people n spin n learn tricks with my poi n fire staff,

love fire to play with, love the wonderful colours in the fire.

7,193 posts

Posted:

i'm sooo gutted i cant make play froggy frown

Written by: GothFrogette

not as gutted as i am frown

hug i'll see what i can wangle froggy, i can get away early and have enough money (£70 for a return train ticket)
i hope to make it to PLAY................although slightley stinky and festival worn ubblol

TinyPixieSILVER Member
enthusiast
394 posts

Posted:
Oh F***K!!!!!!! argh!! I have exams the following week frown frown frown Dammit! They are finals... so i have to study frown

Meg, you are so right, why don't we have play all the time? Let's have one NOW! Pleeeease? ubbangel

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Rave you going to end up like that anyway so don't worry about it. hehehe i will still hug a smally festie hippy

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I just need to get a car for play biggrin dates booked off work and 2 people to give lifts to, I just need the wheels, hopefully will have my night time spinning outfit sorted by then ubblol

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
shouldn't there be a new thread for 2007, or maybe an update on the first post on this one ubbidea

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Page: ...