Page: ......
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
==============================

TICKETS UPDATE 11th April 2006

==============================

TICKETS ARE NOW ONSALE!! bounce You can follow this link to the online Shop to make your purchase. If you buy a ticket with the forthcoming DVD you will get a £3 discount. Please note that the price of £25 will only be valid until the 13th June

Finally, we have a venue for play biggrin

Thanks for being so patient, the location for PLAY is now confirmed as being at Fordhall Farm, Market Drayton, Shropshire. TF9 3PS

The gates will be open from 10am Thursday 22nd June until 6pm Monday 26th June (yes that's FIVE days biggrin ) and will cost the princely sum of £25 in advance and £30 from two weeks prior to the festival. The tickets will be on sale from Sunday 2nd April right up until the event. The ticket price covers all facilities and events once onsite (bar, food & drink etc excluded of course) all workshops, the show(s), the childrens creche area etc etc etc

A beautiful organic farm set in the countryside (although 5 minutes from the town of Market Drayton) that will make for the most wonderful setting for this years (and hopefully many more) PLAY Festival.

(Please visit the Fordhall Farm website, they need to raise £600,000 by July 2006 to stop this beautiful fertile place from becoming yet another industrial development, if you can help their cause please do so hug )

It has great links to the M6 motorway via the A53 and for non car users we will post all info about the local transport situation asap. There isn't a train station that's particularly close but we will be laying on a PLAY Bus to make collections to/from the station as often as possible to help everyone out. There may be a very small charge for this (ie a quid or two) to cover the cost of the driver etc.

I will keep this post updated and of course keep your eyes on the PLAY Website and forum for the most up to date information.

If you could keep your questions in the PLAY Forum we'd much appreciate it as it will help us keep some control and ensure we answer as many as possible. It'll save Malcolms badwidth a little too.....

Hope to see you all there!

bounce2 ubbrollsmile bounce

hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
nope, I'm saying you're nice enough for 5 tickets. Maybe even 6. wink

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
oh... thank you biggrin

I'll get some more then!

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
*Thinks he got away with it*

ubbangel

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I thought as im so nice, that i needed 20 tickets more to cope with niceness. So Ive bought them.
In other words, this years Play had better be "stonking", and make last years seem "mediocre".

wink

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
I'm # 4 biggrin

See you there!!!! bounce2 clap bounce2

Written by: Dunc

...public transport..just go to...blah blah...easier.. blah blah..direct train...collection point

sheesh chaps, do you think you can get Gl*de festival to be this helpful!! rolleyes I've written three times to just find the closest airport ( don't need secret location and handshake...) may as well write to a rock spank

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
 Written by: UraniumChipOxidationFacility

Ive got the noscript plug in installed, and when I clicked on the place order button, it didnt do anything. So I allowed scripts for www.play.co.uk, and pressed "submit" (or whatever) forgetting that the page would reload anyway.

THats the way I reckon it happened anyway.

I remember paypal saying "Order for Ucof #2"

But could #1 be from last years? confused

errrmm you not mean www.playfestival.co.uk???

ticket booked, just gonna wait for my loan in 2 weeks wink

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Dunc how do Gayle and I pay you and stuff can I pay you at the same time for tickets for my sister and 2 Nieces?

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
 Written by: UraniumChipOxidationFacility

I thought as im so nice, that i needed 20 tickets more to cope with niceness. So Ive bought them.
In other words, this years Play had better be "stonking", and make last years seem "mediocre".

wink

NOTHING will ever make last years seem mediocre wink smile

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
I just tried buying 3 tickets and the site kept ignoring me and not responding frown

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
On what page? What browser are you on?

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
I pressed the link Dunc gave and I'm on firefox. I fill out the form, put in my address and when I try to do anything else it times me out everytime.

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Right, well I'm on firefox and it's working fine, so I'm not sure why it's not working frown

Maybe if you press ctrl+F5 on the site it'll work...or just keep trying? There is a small problem with calling the google map used on the venue page that sometimes causes the site to be slow...maybe thats it?

confused

hug

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Ok well I'll try again but if it ends up booking me 50 tickets after all the attempts I've made I'm selling them on ebay for £50 a go when you've all run out ubblol tongue

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Liquid Bubblegum

errrmm you not mean www.playfestival.co.uk???

Ssssssssh!
No one noticed! spank

wink

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
ubblol

If you do get stuck, you can call Dunc or me tonight and we'll do it over the phone hug

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
You promised me that once Sym....

ubbangel

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
"conference call" anyone wink

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Ok it's done. I have ordered 3 tickets, now all I need to know is if I can write the check for the tickets and the stall all in one or would you like me to do 2 seperate ones?

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Ticket is booked and DVD is ordered! smile Though it gave me two different ticket numbers.....

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
I like the picture on the dvd... wink

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ditto
ubblol

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Ticket booked bounce got a bit confused when I logged in, was it my old ticket number it showed from last years one, becasue after I booked I got given a new one, confused

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Um...
I'm not sure what to do about my delivery address. I'm moving soon... and I don't know where too? How soon will it be shipped? Can I change my address once i move?

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Hey Alice, the ticket won't be 'shipped' as we have no physical tickets, you just bring your booking number and some id smile But seeing as it's you if you book now we can change the address manually once you're settled somewhere.

Skully...answered via pm smile

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
What about the DVD i'm going to order?

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
ah I see, well the DVD won't be available for posting for a couple weeks (its finished now, just waiting to get it made) and if you want us to hold onto it till you're all moved it's no problem. It's not like we have an automated machine that takes orders and packs and posts them for us, I do it all so I can just send it to any address you like hon smile

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
I like the picture, cos i think that's the last time i ever played with that stick. It was stolen from/misplaced by me that weekend. frown I miss it.

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

KieronGOLD Member
232 posts

Posted:
After getting confused by the options I now have a cheque for ticket and dvd waiting for a stamp to be sent off tommorow smile

Now how do I skip forwards through time, past exams, to Play?

"I'm quite good at darts, though i often miss" - Kylie

"I'm not a bad driver, I just panic when theres other cars around" - Sarah

jamiejcnewbie
15 posts

Posted:
Help I have just completed the play tickets form, for two peps plus extra info, when I hit the complete button there's no confirmation, it seems the info i have given has not gone out to the play organizers! when I hit the submit button I only get the same page still being displayed! with the options I choose and information being displayed! any ideas when you guys submited did you get a conformation page?

Any help please

JC...

I live in my own little world but it's ok they know me here..
ADHD...
we have to overcome the idea that everyone is the same

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Kieron

Now how do I skip forwards through time, past exams, to Play?

Alcohol.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Page: ......