Page: ......
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
==============================

TICKETS UPDATE 11th April 2006

==============================

TICKETS ARE NOW ONSALE!! bounce You can follow this link to the online Shop to make your purchase. If you buy a ticket with the forthcoming DVD you will get a £3 discount. Please note that the price of £25 will only be valid until the 13th June

Finally, we have a venue for play biggrin

Thanks for being so patient, the location for PLAY is now confirmed as being at Fordhall Farm, Market Drayton, Shropshire. TF9 3PS

The gates will be open from 10am Thursday 22nd June until 6pm Monday 26th June (yes that's FIVE days biggrin ) and will cost the princely sum of £25 in advance and £30 from two weeks prior to the festival. The tickets will be on sale from Sunday 2nd April right up until the event. The ticket price covers all facilities and events once onsite (bar, food & drink etc excluded of course) all workshops, the show(s), the childrens creche area etc etc etc

A beautiful organic farm set in the countryside (although 5 minutes from the town of Market Drayton) that will make for the most wonderful setting for this years (and hopefully many more) PLAY Festival.

(Please visit the Fordhall Farm website, they need to raise £600,000 by July 2006 to stop this beautiful fertile place from becoming yet another industrial development, if you can help their cause please do so hug )

It has great links to the M6 motorway via the A53 and for non car users we will post all info about the local transport situation asap. There isn't a train station that's particularly close but we will be laying on a PLAY Bus to make collections to/from the station as often as possible to help everyone out. There may be a very small charge for this (ie a quid or two) to cover the cost of the driver etc.

I will keep this post updated and of course keep your eyes on the PLAY Website and forum for the most up to date information.

If you could keep your questions in the PLAY Forum we'd much appreciate it as it will help us keep some control and ensure we answer as many as possible. It'll save Malcolms badwidth a little too.....

Hope to see you all there!

bounce2 ubbrollsmile bounce

hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

steve dbBRONZE Member
enthusiast
272 posts

Posted:
hello wave can anyone who's seen the play dvd or has suggestions for the next one post in this thread in videos:
[Old link]

cheers hug

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
I've got my gallery working again, so I put all the photos that somehow appeared on my camera during Play up. I think it's my sister who took them.

https://polar-lights.org.uk/gallery/

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
 Written by: polarity

I've got my gallery working again, so I put all the photos that somehow appeared on my camera during Play up. I think it's my sister who took them.

https://polar-lights.org.uk/gallery/

How is Yo by the way. Was Burning Man any good?

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
She's still not back as she's away for a whole month, and I haven't a clue what she's up to, as she only sends the occasional one line email of the form 'tell mum I need money' ubblol

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
I'd REALLY love to get some footage of the Renegade for me to use in my promo stuff that i'll be putting together for the season, over the next few weeks. If anyone has can they PLEASE bring to Bristol Juggling convention or contact me for address
I shall make it worth their while, with free beer/juggling equipment/sexual favours as is their want
Peas out

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
well, i dont drink, i cant juggle and im not gay, what else you got? wink

smile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Is it just me or is it a dodgy link. Polarity hun, I just keep getting timed out when I try your link frown

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

well, i dont drink,

*coughbollockscough*

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
shut up or you will blow my cover!

he wont remember me getting absolutly batterd that night of play........ he was batterd himself wink

Ill be at bristol dude - do you have a laptop? it will be easier if you have as there are real big files of raw footage? - like 15gig biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Skulduggery

Is it just me or is it a dodgy link. Polarity hun, I just keep getting timed out when I try your link frown

Yup me too..... frown

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
the link doesnt work for me too... i wonder if there are any other pictures where im in the background.

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Should be working now.

I'm a dumbass and forgot to tell my firewall that other people are allowed to use my webserver.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE!

when when when!!!!! ubbrollsmile

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
frown not in any one of those pictures... i even managed to avoid being in the chocolate workshop pictures :P

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
surely the most random pic of mags with me in the background

Non-Https Image Link

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
I remember all....
well I remember getting drunk-ish and you were there - so you must have been the same!!
Course i'll be at BJC - and the laptop will be with me. So coolio - Thanks for that - hopefully that'll be the place I mop up all my footage worries from the summer tour
Good 'ol Brizzie

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
sweet dude........ then we just need to find a place to copy it all over - (i take it there is power at good ol brizzol?)

excuse my ignorance, im a virgin wink

Looking forward to it ubbrollsmile

Mags pic - nice coat - what with this shite weather coming in im glad to have it back! smile

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
eek a bristol virgin!? really!? we'll have to break you in gently then.. scrumpy all round! beerchug ubblol

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
U-oh, can I smell tigerbalm? biggrin

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Arrrgghhh - didnt get Renegade phootage - need HELP...........
.........QUICK!!

Just because I'm an adult doesn't make me responsible.

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
-bump-

Whens the DVD coming out? I'm really excited.... it must be soon now.... smile bounce bounce2

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
when is play in 2007!!!!??????????!!!!!!!??!?!?!??!?!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
well it is strugz whos making it so i wouldnt hold your breath

wink

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubbloco

thanks.......

rolleyes

actually its not just me tongue

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Just thank the Gods his editing suite isn't in the back of a van...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
if it was it would have been done quicker! i spend more time there than anywhere else! ubblol

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Strugz... Any chance of a DVD with my renegade on it?

ubbangel

I'm guessing you've had enough time to rip everything... ubblol

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
yeh plenty.....

the reason for the delay is:

A - no music (now sorted) thanks for all your help...... ubblol

B - all you people saying can i have "that bit of me"

your all dam impatient and vain tongue

wink

Im not stressing out at all......

honest!

ubbangel

ubblol

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

B - all you people saying can i have "that bit of me"

eek i read that wrong!

so mr stressed out, you have an idea of a release date? ubbangel

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

steve dbBRONZE Member
enthusiast
272 posts

Posted:
yeah, strugz, when's the bloody dvd out?
didn't someone say xmas?

oh and could you post me a copy of any footage of me at this years' play that you have. i know i wasn't in the shows or anything, but i'm pretty certain i walked past the camera once or twice while you were filming, and i took part in the wheelbarrow race with nate. any format is fine, but please could it be high quality.

cheers.

Page: ......