Page: ...
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
==============================

TICKETS UPDATE 11th April 2006

==============================

TICKETS ARE NOW ONSALE!! bounce You can follow this link to the online Shop to make your purchase. If you buy a ticket with the forthcoming DVD you will get a £3 discount. Please note that the price of £25 will only be valid until the 13th June

Finally, we have a venue for play biggrin

Thanks for being so patient, the location for PLAY is now confirmed as being at Fordhall Farm, Market Drayton, Shropshire. TF9 3PS

The gates will be open from 10am Thursday 22nd June until 6pm Monday 26th June (yes that's FIVE days biggrin ) and will cost the princely sum of £25 in advance and £30 from two weeks prior to the festival. The tickets will be on sale from Sunday 2nd April right up until the event. The ticket price covers all facilities and events once onsite (bar, food & drink etc excluded of course) all workshops, the show(s), the childrens creche area etc etc etc

A beautiful organic farm set in the countryside (although 5 minutes from the town of Market Drayton) that will make for the most wonderful setting for this years (and hopefully many more) PLAY Festival.

(Please visit the Fordhall Farm website, they need to raise £600,000 by July 2006 to stop this beautiful fertile place from becoming yet another industrial development, if you can help their cause please do so hug )

It has great links to the M6 motorway via the A53 and for non car users we will post all info about the local transport situation asap. There isn't a train station that's particularly close but we will be laying on a PLAY Bus to make collections to/from the station as often as possible to help everyone out. There may be a very small charge for this (ie a quid or two) to cover the cost of the driver etc.

I will keep this post updated and of course keep your eyes on the PLAY Website and forum for the most up to date information.

If you could keep your questions in the PLAY Forum we'd much appreciate it as it will help us keep some control and ensure we answer as many as possible. It'll save Malcolms badwidth a little too.....

Hope to see you all there!

bounce2 ubbrollsmile bounce

hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
cough cough

ubbangel

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
thanks John

We are on it, there has been aloit going on (albiet it doesnt look that way from you guys point of view)

There is a meeting of the minds on the 17th Feb, following that details answers and general info will be flooding into the public domain.

Thank for your patience, and interest and general ubblove

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
You have my general? eek
I wondered where he went frown

Sir yes sir. nana

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
yep yep... ive had your general a while, skully let me borrow it when you were asleep - said i needed it more than you and id get more use out of it, apparently you dont need it anymore......

do you want it back? shall i wash it first ?

ubblol

At ease wink

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
If you've touched it..
You can keep it. tongue

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
So that's why strugz was walking a little funny last time I saw him...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Page: ...