Forums > Social Chat > So...what did you get for Christmas?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ok...I know that it isnt christmas EVERYWHERE yet...but it is HERE so tell this nosey lil chicken what you got for Christmas...
P.S...I know its not all about presents...Im just excited like Big Kev.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Traveling Kyrimember
28 posts

Posted:
I got a gift even better than dom's....

I got to hang out with all sorts of cool people all over socal. I got new friends.... places to stay.... food to keep me alive... new spinning tricks.... a whole lot of hugs....

and... two person poi moves!

Love to everyone, and thanks for the best christmas season ever!

Kyri the happy girl

Situations defined as real are real in their consequences.

Pyro_TechCrazy Nutter stuck in Farmidale...
264 posts

Posted:
Okay, I know posting a message this late about what I got for Christmas is kinda lame - but I only just got home from Noosa, got to see my other family members and hence only just got my long awaited Christmas presents... yay!
So here's my list...

* A djembe drum from the Eumundi Markets from my little Bro....
* A ticket to Big Day Out and my mobile phone from my parents....
* 40 litres of kero from my Grandfather..... aawww! hehe
* A roll of Kevlar from my Mum which I used a small part of to make a set of Double Staffs. Very funk-ay.
* Mallrats DVD and a bunch of other stuff from my bestie Jarrett....
* A knitted beanie with a bobble thing that comes all the way down my back from my college buddies...hehe

I think I did pretty well....

RACH

We all take different paths in life, but no matter which path we take, we take a little of each other everywhere...

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
*revives an old thread*

Sorry it's a little late, but my internet access has been somewhat limited recently...

I got:

£100 which is gonna be used to buy a couple of Proballs
Some stretchy socks for when I buy the proballs,
some new fire poi,
Lots of socks (I actually asked for these, because I hate buying stuff like that)
And that's about it, actually...

For once my presents were perfect because they were what I actually asked for, instead of loads of absolute sh!te that would get thrown away a week after Christmas...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Page: