Page:
dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Hello to all the beautiful HOPers about the place.

Just out of curiosity I would like to know why people have writen what they write on their signatures...
Inspired by Thistle's 'Name Changing' thread I thought it would be fun to share why people have chosen one their location and also their signature.

I personally have been changing a lot recently. My signature and my location (location irrelevant at the moment) have changed accordingly with my changes in spirit place and life generally.

The Waterfall pertains to my thread from a while ago called: Waterfall.
The water being warm means that I am comfortable with conquering my 'Waterfall.'
The completion I speak of is too complicated to describe to those who dont know me personally so I'll let u guys use yer imagination! Its positive

Well whos next?!
Would love to know!

love and hugs to all about
drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

primative_toyshappy hunting
228 posts

Posted:
personnally, i am an ever evolving mind , who happens to have a boby that like to play with fire attached to it, my signature is not what it should be so i tyhink ill go and change it...
mythmitch, *running towards profile like little girl...*

regret nothing, learn everything

fire_light_movement

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
I think I found an interesting one recently... Took me a while to figure out what was supposed to go in there! Its there now so thats good!!!!

love n hugs
drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I loved smallboys from teh firsttime i saw it. didn't know at the time he'd a wind up bein a regular' !! But very cool...

I've had tons. I had one or two drome loved... quotes from Waking life. I had some about courage, some about friends, well.... most of the quotes i love have either been siggy's for me, or are up on my wall right now. But I think I'm gonna stick with the top one (I have for awhile... ) And the bottom one currently is something i said one day that i thought was funny.

as for thr top one,..... "If you live on the edge, you are bound to fall off.... tuck and roll"

well, a lots of people tell me they couldn't live my life, and i think i agree with them... my life gets pretty nutty. But I love it, and despite everything i have been through i wouldn't trade it. i don't want to be anyone else. i'm rambling. The point is, i do tend to live life a bit on the edge, usually edges that other people don't think about much. And i like this quote because it encourages the risk-taking... just reminds you that you like everyone else is gonna pay for it, and mebbe try and minimize taht damage! (tuck and roll )

peace & love, kyribug

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
still cant find my lighter, must be with my marbles...

anyone got a light?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've got your marbles Pozee. You left them in the submarine last time you borrowed it.

Meh

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
You thread HIJACKERS!!!!!!!

LOL!

Well my sig has changed which is why I am posting...

So I think its kinda self explanatory really!

Much love,
drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

PrometheusDiamond In The Rough
459 posts

Posted:
The first is a reminder to me that artistic inspiration usually stems from intense emotion. Be it positive or negative, powerful sentiments have always been very productive for me. I wrote my favorite poem because I was in love and very happy. My second favorite poem was for the same reason, except the happy part. Anyway, since what impassions me is so unclear, I usually resort to ardor as a way of motivation.

The second quote is usually something funny with a little bit of profoundness mixed in...Thoughtfulness and wisdom are always best when washed down with a little humor

Dance like it hurts; Love like you need money; Work like someone is watching.

Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you DO criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have their shoes.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Oh sorry Drome, was there a topic?

Meh

[({PoiToi})]member
98 posts

Posted:
ummmm
::posts to find out what his signature is::

Ah Ha!!
T.A.Z. = Temporary Automnous Zone.

It's what happens at Parties and other gatherings when you "lose" your normal senses of inhibition and such.
(and yes, while Sober!!)

More info here, if you are intrested. it is actually Very interesting,
https://www.chikinsandowichi.com/data/synthesis/taz/index.html

-- Jon I.

[ 19. January 2003, 08:28: Message edited by: RaverRomantic ]

---Formerly known as RaverRomantic---

AIM: RaverRomantic

primative_toyshappy hunting
228 posts

Posted:
hello peoples the sigs changed again,
pretty obvious why... mwa
but anyways it kinda ties in to my theories on life and how one should enjoy it within there means.. so i ask you if u r content in ur station in life and love etc.. im just beginning to see how truely happy i am hense the responce content eventhough it seems that that word does not truely represent how i am/feel closer to the truth would be 'kwal' but thats another story...

happyhunting
mythmitch

regret nothing, learn everything

fire_light_movement

Page: