Page: ......
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
==============================

TICKETS UPDATE 11th April 2006

==============================

TICKETS ARE NOW ONSALE!! bounce You can follow this link to the online Shop to make your purchase. If you buy a ticket with the forthcoming DVD you will get a £3 discount. Please note that the price of £25 will only be valid until the 13th June

Finally, we have a venue for play biggrin

Thanks for being so patient, the location for PLAY is now confirmed as being at Fordhall Farm, Market Drayton, Shropshire. TF9 3PS

The gates will be open from 10am Thursday 22nd June until 6pm Monday 26th June (yes that's FIVE days biggrin ) and will cost the princely sum of £25 in advance and £30 from two weeks prior to the festival. The tickets will be on sale from Sunday 2nd April right up until the event. The ticket price covers all facilities and events once onsite (bar, food & drink etc excluded of course) all workshops, the show(s), the childrens creche area etc etc etc

A beautiful organic farm set in the countryside (although 5 minutes from the town of Market Drayton) that will make for the most wonderful setting for this years (and hopefully many more) PLAY Festival.

(Please visit the Fordhall Farm website, they need to raise £600,000 by July 2006 to stop this beautiful fertile place from becoming yet another industrial development, if you can help their cause please do so hug )

It has great links to the M6 motorway via the A53 and for non car users we will post all info about the local transport situation asap. There isn't a train station that's particularly close but we will be laying on a PLAY Bus to make collections to/from the station as often as possible to help everyone out. There may be a very small charge for this (ie a quid or two) to cover the cost of the driver etc.

I will keep this post updated and of course keep your eyes on the PLAY Website and forum for the most up to date information.

If you could keep your questions in the PLAY Forum we'd much appreciate it as it will help us keep some control and ensure we answer as many as possible. It'll save Malcolms badwidth a little too.....

Hope to see you all there!

bounce2 ubbrollsmile bounce

hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
ubblolNo worries Liam....made me laugh when i woke up the next afternoon anyway. Took me the best part of a day to realise where it came from!

Will ask around about photos for ya!

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Yeah apparently it wasn't a lesbian wedding but just two brides celebrating... Or something along those lines. She told me when I was trying out the dragon's breath.

Plus my friend saw the one of the 'brides' more or less in flagrante delecto with a men outside or inside the tent (My friend is such a perv)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
"my friend" is such a perv............yeah right! rolleyes

liamcircus_boymember
33 posts

Posted:
yep the bride ran away with someone else to consamate the wedding if that is the right word
liam

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
If only ALL weddings were like that eh?

That's right maus *my friend* (Sob, she doesn't believe I have friends.... frown )

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
what did you think of the dragons breath neon???

they gave me some other stuff and it bolloxed me ubblol

never did try the hash truffles frown

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

That's right maus *my friend* (Sob, she doesn't believe I have friends.... frown )

you soooooooooooo know thats not what i meant!

wink

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Well I'm fianlly back from the festival, took ages to get home! lol

Hey Liam hwo you doing dude, I got a pic of you, quite cheesy, i was the guy who was teaching the flairing

What ana amazing festival, so many people to shout out to. Mainly want to thank Dunc and Sym for pulling all this together, Well done you lovely hairy men clap

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Liam - your not the guy with the big tent that had my camera are you?

mmm the dragons breath aka the orgasm juice! Incidently for all of those that had to listen to me banging on about how great it was ... i left it at Garthys on the way home! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

liamcircus_boymember
33 posts

Posted:
theyve got this mad brandy aswell thats ot hawthorn in it and it makes you properly spin out. you had some of the earth clarity stuff it takes all your thoughts and gets rid of them. mad stuff

7,193 posts

Posted:
oooooooooooo i tryed the brandy ubblol i have to admit i was very dismissive of the whole idea to start with but that stuff twatted me..........don't know what anyone else thought or experienced.

relly looking forward to seeng the pixi cinema crew at eastern haze for a smoke and more barakaubblol what a quality film

liamcircus_boymember
33 posts

Posted:
im quite addicted to just throwing around bottles randomly now. but it was great fun learning some of the bar flair.
any pictures of me would be great.

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
 Written by: liamcircus_boy

hmmm not so sure about that, having to see you around site was bad enough lol

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
twas all indeed very fun biggrin

I look forward to the many antics next year, thanks to everyone who made it what it was..... GREAT!!

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

liamcircus_boymember
33 posts

Posted:
 Written by: simta

having to see you around site was bad enough lol

cheers frown

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Awwww..... hug

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
i got that lovely word scribbled on my arm too - cheers liam tongue

i popped out to a pub in market drayton the next day to watch the football - was pretty entertaining watching the barstaff reading it! ubblol

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

liamcircus_boymember
33 posts

Posted:
oh dont worry i had it on my arm plus other things that people had scribbled on my arm.

7,193 posts

Posted:

cheers frown

eek that's well harsh simta spank

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:

cheers frown

awwww poor u, but see me saying that just gets you gets you mega-sympathy from everyone lol

was funny meeting ya at play, and now i actually know what your name is seein as we both realised there was no point in actually swapping names an trying to remember whilst we were on site

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

liamcircus_boymember
33 posts

Posted:
i did tell everyone i met that i wouldnt remember there name only there face.

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Yakumo - thats a great idea
There was a kind of something like that at the EJC last year.
Not even 1-upmanship - just sillyness of Poi/staff ho-down
Was great to see and as you would say would encourage people up - whitch is what we all want. Suggest it again next year!!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Wait a sec, Spanner it's thursday - it took you till now to have a bath? eek

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
FireNix - I just thoguht '1up' to try convey the idea, I figure the most fun would be had as soon as people click you can really just go and do anything. And the stress is off cos it's just one thing, and it doesn't matter if it's been done b4 or not or everyone can do it.

eg maybe u think burping your names better than a staff matrix, I'd dissagree but i'm sure it'd get a laugh wink

only problem I could really see is controlling who's coming up smile

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
It could get abit anarchic - but thats the bloody idea!!!
Control - bah.
After 3 hours people would get too tired/stoned/something else and then I could do abit more compeering, before they got their heckles up enough to find a 2nd/3rd/4th etc.. wind!!
Bring it on!!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Just added some photos to my gallery

(I need to buy more HOP products....running out of space...)

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
i don't know if anyone has already posted this... as there are loads of extra posts in the thread and i have had said tummy bug but i have just been watching the news and

THEY HAVE SAVED FORDHALL FARM ubbrollsmile

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
YAY FORDHALL!!! clap

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
we (me and my boys) ran around the room going WAHOOOOOOO when we heard. it makes a change seeing good news on the news

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

7,193 posts

Posted:
clap bounce woooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

thats wicked news, thats one big F**K OFF to large coporate companys that make desserts ( don't want to be sued by naming them but i think most people know the name of the factory looking to purchase the land) wink ubblol

Page: ......