Page: ......
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
==============================

TICKETS UPDATE 11th April 2006

==============================

TICKETS ARE NOW ONSALE!! bounce You can follow this link to the online Shop to make your purchase. If you buy a ticket with the forthcoming DVD you will get a £3 discount. Please note that the price of £25 will only be valid until the 13th June

Finally, we have a venue for play biggrin

Thanks for being so patient, the location for PLAY is now confirmed as being at Fordhall Farm, Market Drayton, Shropshire. TF9 3PS

The gates will be open from 10am Thursday 22nd June until 6pm Monday 26th June (yes that's FIVE days biggrin ) and will cost the princely sum of £25 in advance and £30 from two weeks prior to the festival. The tickets will be on sale from Sunday 2nd April right up until the event. The ticket price covers all facilities and events once onsite (bar, food & drink etc excluded of course) all workshops, the show(s), the childrens creche area etc etc etc

A beautiful organic farm set in the countryside (although 5 minutes from the town of Market Drayton) that will make for the most wonderful setting for this years (and hopefully many more) PLAY Festival.

(Please visit the Fordhall Farm website, they need to raise £600,000 by July 2006 to stop this beautiful fertile place from becoming yet another industrial development, if you can help their cause please do so hug )

It has great links to the M6 motorway via the A53 and for non car users we will post all info about the local transport situation asap. There isn't a train station that's particularly close but we will be laying on a PLAY Bus to make collections to/from the station as often as possible to help everyone out. There may be a very small charge for this (ie a quid or two) to cover the cost of the driver etc.

I will keep this post updated and of course keep your eyes on the PLAY Website and forum for the most up to date information.

If you could keep your questions in the PLAY Forum we'd much appreciate it as it will help us keep some control and ensure we answer as many as possible. It'll save Malcolms badwidth a little too.....

Hope to see you all there!

bounce2 ubbrollsmile bounce

hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
 Written by: polarity

Written by: Kieron

Now how do I skip forwards through time, past exams, to Play?

Alcohol.

ubblol Genius biggrin

Jamiejc, and everyone who's not got an email confirmation, there seems to be a problem even tho it worked when we tested it this morning. Sym will fix and we'll resend the emails asap

If you have any problems feel free to email me direct at playfestival, use the contact us form on the site or call the phone number smile

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
I'll wait for the lovely chinese market lady to get me a bootleg copy of the dvd wink

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
 Written by: PyroWill

I'll wait for the lovely chinese market lady to get me a bootleg copy of the dvd wink

spank nawty boy!

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
awwww maaaaan!

i cant book my tickets till i get my student loan. they had better not sell out

"Don't do it naked!"

jamiejcnewbie
15 posts

Posted:
Dunc it's ok my man, got email from your site

Many Thanks

JC... smile
EDITED_BY: jamiejc (1144798701)

I live in my own little world but it's ok they know me here..
ADHD...
we have to overcome the idea that everyone is the same

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jamiejc

Help I have just completed the play tickets form...hit the submit button I only get the same page still being displayed!
Any help please

Did you log in? I had to log in to the site to get it to properly submit. Then no worries. mate.

Glad there's no paper tickets cos I am travelling round to. Could you put that on the site so people know?
Thanks guys
Events organisers rock wink

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
It does say that in the email...but seenig as there are problems with that I will add it under the ticket numbers page when you buy them, and in your account pages where the numbers are.

There are a few bugs that got though the testing (I made Dunc do a lot of that!) so sorry about that. If anyone finds it actually unusable then please lets me know as I'm going away to Fal and the BJC over the next 2 weeks!

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Do you take visa electron? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Right, I thiknk I've fixed the email bug. I can resend the email to anyone who hasn't got one, but all the information you need is in your account page on the site (after you log in).

If anyone has any problems you can email tickets at play festival dot co dot you-kay. Please include any information you have, like ticket numbers, transaction ID or anything like that.

Don't forget to look at the wiki: https://www.playfestival.co.uk/wiki/Main_Page
biggrin

Vixen, all the cards are handled by paypal, I'm not sure if they do or not, but if they don't you can send us a cheque or Call Dunc (number on the thank you page) after 8PM to talk about other options. If you don't have a cheque book your bank will be able to write one for you.

hug

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I forgot to buy the duh-vuh-duh at the same time.
What should I do?
shrug

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
cry? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
 Written by: UraniumChipOxidationFacility

I forgot to buy the duh-vuh-duh at the same time.
What should I do?
shrug

ditto

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I have tried crying.

It just made me feel worse.

frown

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
LOSER *points*

wink
EDITED_BY: Matty B (1144851136)

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
I don't have an email either, Sym...

Although I did reserve my ticket biggrin I failed to think about the DVD, because I need to have some money in my account first... Oh well...

PLAY is a good enough cause to spend a few extra quid... smile

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
We might be able to add a dvd to your orders, I'll check with Sym smile

KieronGOLD Member
232 posts

Posted:
If I remember correctly paypal do indeed allow electron, pretty sure I used my old card through it.

Edit: Yes, yes they do. Google found a paypal site page that tells me so.
EDITED_BY: Kieron (1144858156)

"I'm quite good at darts, though i often miss" - Kylie

"I'm not a bad driver, I just panic when theres other cars around" - Sarah

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubbrollsmile

Sym i know what you mean about - "now i can sleep"

Nice to see all these dvd pre orders biggrin

I have 5 of them sat on my bed - there great - i will make a post explaining whats on it very soon.

It is more than worth the money thats for sure........

(now for my unbiased opinion)

It is more than worth the money thats for sure........ wink

Lots of hard work by lots of people, if we all keep working this way, PLAY is just going to get bigger and better..... imagine that biggrin

oh and nice cover Dunc - who done that? wink ubblol

Pic taken by my brother too smile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Dunc

We might be able to add a dvd to your orders, I'll check with Sym smile

Can you do the same with me? Thanks, I didnt know if it was if you ordered the DVD at the same time which I couldnt do due to no funds until student loan frown

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

PLAY is just going to get bigger and better.....

what'll happen in a coupla years then? won't the universe implode or something?

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

ubbrollsmile

oh and nice cover Dunc - who done that? wink

Me ubbangel With a little help from my friends hug Does "artistic director" mean it's still mine? wink

you were merely my tool, granted an exceptionaly wonderful inspiring talented brilliant tool, but still a tool tongue

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
I'm glad I'm not the only one you have Dunc wink

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

youre not alone Sym!

too true......

Just remember tho Dunc - any bad come back in the future - as the old saying goes - "a workman can NEVER blame his tools" wink

ubblol

hug

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Thank you Keiron.... now i just need to set up a silly paypal account... you know its gona be the end of me. xxx

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Vix you don't need to set up a paypal account, it's just paypal who administer the payment. You can use any card (visa/mastercard etc) so just get your credit/debit card handy and book away.

We've now taken away where it says "paypal" on the site as it was causing this confusion, any card is fine, although sending a cheque means we keep all the money and don't have to pay any evil companies for the privilage!

hug

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
if its ok im going to send my cheque when i get my loan on the 24th. how long would it take the dvd to come after that? because i move at the end of june.....will that be a problem?

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
If you're moving after play fest and you haven't had the DVD you've ordered I'll be really shocked!!

The DVD should be in your hands before the end of April smile

For those who didn't buy a DVD with their ticket but now want to to take advantage of the reduced price, unfortunately we can't change the actual system and add a DVD to your cart. And if you pay a second time by card we'll lose out becasue of the standard fees that apply to each individual transaction. So, me and Sym talked about it last night and if you send us a cheque, cash, postal order or arrange a direct transfer into our account we'll let you pay the £13 for it.

Howzat! biggrin

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
awwwww alll hug dunc

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
given it is happeneing only a short distance from where i live (compaired to Falmouth) i am going to try my best to make it to this one smile

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
you have to its the law smile

Page: ......