Forums > Social Discussion > Bulgaria Fire festival travel scam!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ENApenaMember
12 posts

Posted:
well, its not a bad idea.
actually the law in Bulgaria says that all street/road sings should have writing in Latin as well as in Cyrillic!
But good luck with Bulgarian. I offer tuition if anyone needs :-) lol

Freedom to dissolve; to lift off; to be like the flame of a candle, which, in spite of being up against the light of a billion stars, remains intact, because it never pretended to be more than what it is: a mere candle

laviryinSILVER Member
20 posts
Location: jaen,andalucia,españa,europa,el planeta tierra, S...

Posted:
ditto.

pos no se esto pa ke leche sirve esto pero bueno,ke eso ,ke me gusta un monton kariokear,y ke kuando lo kontrole komo muchos cabrones ke hay aki,pos vereis algun video.un beso pa tossssssssssss.chao

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Ilyana has been quite open that funding was not yet settled, and in any case would not be available for people from outside EU.. told me that a few weeks ago in a PM and confirmed it on the [Old link]. If it goes ahead, I am planning on self-funding to travel to this event anyway, in between UbEurope (presuming Bluecat exists and makes up his mind what country to have it in wink) and a train ride to Istanbul.

Not sure if you noticed this post, Malcolm, is it useful information for enquiries?

Written by: ENApena

EU youth commission ...do not know about...project is given for approval at the National Commission for youth projects in Bulgaria, and is not one of the big projects that the European Commission funds directly.

... this project is Action 5 - European Fire Arts & Spirituality... have to wait for a reply on the funding until June.

....participants, ..not buy their tickets until we have been given a grren light on this project.

But yes, you are doing the right thing, to try and make it safe for everyone in this community, so cheers for that!

:-)

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

laviryinSILVER Member
20 posts
Location: jaen,andalucia,españa,europa,el planeta tierra, S...

Posted:
sigo sin saber si es seguro o no,y el traductor es te mierda,no tradice bien,y menos me entero.al final me quedare sin ir.beso a todos
confused ubbrollsmile beerchug

pos no se esto pa ke leche sirve esto pero bueno,ke eso ,ke me gusta un monton kariokear,y ke kuando lo kontrole komo muchos cabrones ke hay aki,pos vereis algun video.un beso pa tossssssssssss.chao

Page: