Forums > Help! > someone pls help me

Login/Join to Participate

jackyneoSILVER Member
48 posts

Posted:
can anyone teach me how to make the fire wool.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Yes. Click on the button at the top of the page that says Search (not the google one but the one between main index and My home). type the words wire wool and sparkely poi into the search engine and all your questions on making fire wool will be answered.

Welcome to HoP Jackyneo hug

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Hopefully they will anyway

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

jackyneoSILVER Member
48 posts

Posted:
sorrry but i still very confuse, what is the cage,fine wirewool izzit just use a wire then the spark will come out?

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
try doing the search more it will come up, but basically the cage is more or less anything stable that can be attached to chains of poi that can hold the wire wool inside, you put the wire wool inside the wire mesh to hold it in, light it and spin there you go wire wool, but if you are going to do it, read up as much as you can, it is VERY dangerous!! the sparks are bits of molten metal and are very hazardous

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

boobookittyfudgeGOLD Member
sneaky little kitty
251 posts

Posted:
yes, please be very careful.

you want the truth? you can't handle the truth!

mmmmm...cheesecake

jackyneoSILVER Member
48 posts

Posted:
ok, so the cage is just more or less but i still don't understand what is wire wool izzit wire or what are the wirel wool made of?

WeaponXmember
66 posts

Posted:
jeez, im a cat and i understand this.

wire wool, suprisingly, is made from wire... and looks like my favourite toy, wool.

here is a picture as *insert unpronounceable word here* mieow.

Non-Https Image Link

as a cat, i have no problem with people not understanding stuff. i dont understand lots of things i see around me. its when people dont know what google is that i get distracted by shiney thigs oooh look a bee...

Mieow..

jackyneoSILVER Member
48 posts

Posted:
is that people usually use to scrub the dirt away??

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
sort of..

the ones people usually use for scrub dirt away have soap inside.

Wire wool is usually used for removing rust or paint or other hardware stuff.

smile

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
I dont want to sound rude but if you are not in full understanding of what wire wool is and how it works then you should not even be concidering doing it.

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

jackyneoSILVER Member
48 posts

Posted:
where and how must i put the wirewool on my staff or poi.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Hey, anyone remember those dolls that had massive, brightly coloured hair you could put in designs, and had a jewel in their belly buttons?
What were they called?

wink

Jacky what you need to do is hold the burning wire wool. It will only be at 200 degrees centigrade so it wont burn through your bone. Then find a small giraffe to climb onto the back of, not too big or it might be dangerous if you fall off.
Wear a blingfold (a gold blindfold with diamonds on) and handcuff your ankles to your wrists.
Light up the TNT soaked wire wool and spin away whilst singing the French national anthem backwards through a badger.

Dont forget to make a video of it as no one has ever tried doing it that way before and it would be a laugh to see....

rolleyes

honestly.... some people..

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
*falls of her chair laughing*

eek Don't give him/her ideas!

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

jackyneoSILVER Member
48 posts

Posted:
before i start the wire i wanna make sure where and how i put the wire wool on my poi and staff.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Jackyneo you don't put it on your poi. Have you read the information [Old link] Spinning wire wool is very dangerous and unless you really know what you are doing I'd advise you not to.

If you find it hard to understand the information given on HoP about spinning with wire wool I suggest you wait until you are with someone that has done it before safely and let them teach you.

Stay safe and don't get burned.
ubbrollsmile

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
 Written by: UraniumChipOxidationFacility

Jacky what you need to do is hold the burning wire wool. It will only be at 200 degrees centigrade so it wont burn through your bone. Then find a small giraffe to climb onto the back of, not too big or it might be dangerous if you fall off.
Wear a blingfold (a gold blindfold with diamonds on) and handcuff your ankles to your wrists.
Light up the TNT soaked wire wool and spin away whilst singing the French national anthem backwards through a badger.

Small giraffes are almost impossible to find here in America. I generally resort to mid-sized ostraches or, if I'm feeling lazy, my mom.

You can find both at KMart.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Whats the RRP usually on one of those?

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:

Hey, anyone remember those dolls that had massive, brightly coloured hair you could put in designs, and had a jewel in their belly buttons?
What were they called?

wink

Dont forget to make a video of it as no one has ever tried doing it that way before and it would be a laugh to see....

rolleyes

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

OMG I would love to see that...

Oh and weaponX, you may understand it, but can you do it? tongue

WeaponXmember
66 posts

Posted:
suprisingly no...i am a cat after all..
rolleyes

My fur would probably melt frown

Mieow..

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
eek EEK! Don't try it!!

But most cats can't post on HoP... thought you may have been specially trained by those 2 men you live with confused

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
X we could make you a special kevlar suit to wear whilst doing it so your fur is protected. If I were you though I wouldn't bother I'd just learn to spin half opened rats and you could make amazing splattery intestine trails instead

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
ubblol, spin em by their tails!

jackyneoSILVER Member
48 posts

Posted:
well everybody learn before they perform and if they don't learn then how are they going to perform..if nobody around me know how to do that then i can't perform wirewool in my whole lif, that will be my regret in my life if is that.i always do find info and safety before i perform pls teach me how..

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Um... how long have you been spinning for?!

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Can you not just fill a set of salt and pepper shakers with glitter and wave them round with long arms? shrug

It would be the same effect... umm

And life is too short for regrets wink

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jackyneo

well everybody learn before they perform and if they don't learn then how are they going to perform..if nobody around me know how to do that then i can't perform wirewool in my whole lif, that will be my regret in my life if is that.i always do find info and safety before i perform pls teach me how..

Emphasis mine.
Did you actually read the other posts in this thread?
You've been given good advice a number of times, especially this link provided by MintSauce, there's a hell of a lot of information in there and the other links it contains:

Written by: MintSauce

[Old link]

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

jackyneoSILVER Member
48 posts

Posted:
sorry about that everybody, i will not try that untill i understand wire wool and thanks for your caring

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:

Can you not just fill a set of salt and pepper shakers with glitter and wave them round with long arms? shrug

OOooooh really? I might try it... expect pictures shortly biggrin