Page: ...
LostSurferSILVER Member
I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
278 posts

Posted:
So who's going to Glade this year then?

I'm going with a few friends and can't wait! bounce

The venue is undecided yet, and is apparently different to last year, more information can be found at the eFestivals website and at the Official Glade Website. The Glade site is moving server but was emailed to say that it should be up and running on wednesday.

See you there? biggrin

ubbrollsmile

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Yep I am hoping to go even if it does clash with the last days of the EJC frown

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
i still haven't decided between this and ejc... confused looking like glade at the moment... tickets go on sale this weds for those on the mailing list but i'm waiting to see the line up. like lostsurfer says apparently this year's gonna quite different for some reason, maybe more dark/night time trance? and or a different lay out/venue? last year was phat but the music was too quiet... biggrin
bounce

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Having been for the last 2 years it's time for a change, I would highly recommend it though to anyone into electronic music and loves to dance.

Just because I'm an adult doesn't make me responsible.

TheSilverShadowBRONZE Member
Uncle Chop Chop
213 posts

Posted:
Yeah this is a great festy, not gonna make it this year due to being in Thailand smile))) but,i'd reccomend it to anyone thinking about going its great and thers more spinners than you cuold shake a sock at..

Oh and this years meant to have some Hip hop and some other variation instead of just trance which sound interesting.

"Do you know what the Phantom is??"
--------------

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
frown damm the Glade clashing with EJC.... spank
Last year's was so so so so so so so good smile

bounce2

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

ScillySpinnerSILVER Member
52 posts

Posted:
ME ME ME, i'm going!!! well, getting tickets tonight hopfully. Last year was wicked, mental times. Was soooooooooo hot too. see you all in the Chillout area for some poi spinning and relaxing after alot of metal dancing! BRING ON GLADE!!! he he biggrin

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Me. bounce

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Is this something I have to be all organized for and decide and get tickets now? Or can I wait and just kinda drift there after Ireland to check it out?

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
if it's near Newbury again, I may be tempted. Otherwise, probably noo.

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
Too right, I'm going to it. The past two years Glade festivals have been brilliant fun cool

Non-Https Image Link

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I'll be getting my tickets on thursday evening biggrin

spiralxveteran
1,376 posts

Posted:
Got my tickets! biggrin

"Moo," said the happy cow.

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
Got my ticket!! Yay! bounce bounce2 bounce

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Written by: andrealee

Is this something I have to be all organized for and decide and get tickets now? Or can I wait and just kinda drift there after Ireland to check it out?

It's one to organise as they sell out really fast. Also I just had look at the ticketing site and it will be hard to pick up one from one from someone else cos they have buyer's addresses printed on the back and will ask for ID. They say they are holding some tix back till closer to the date but there will be a big rush for them too I'd say.

If you drifted over there after the EJC you would definitely miss out cos it would be over already!

Must say I think it's pretty rank that they advertised through their emails that tix would be available from Thursday night and yet they are on sale already.

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Went to the last one and I have to admit, that was quite a show indeed! As a matter of fact, it was Glade which got me into fire-spinning in the first place so it would be amazing to return with what I have learned in the past year. tongue

Not sure whether I will be going tho. Kind of waiting for a friend to decide. Apparently, if he couldn't get a caravan with his own bathroom and shower then he is not coming! WTF!!!
EDITED_BY: Alien_Concept (1142304956)

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

SeraphireHoP's Original Smelly-Hippie-Scum-Bag
270 posts

Posted:
I'll be there again, Got mah ticket! Hopefully pitch by the hammock store again...so close to main-stage.

Music gives Soul to the Universe, Wings to the Mind, Flight to the Imagination and Life to Everything.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE! hug

dsei.org Stop The Arms Trade!

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
So are you bods who are going NOT going to the EJC then or will there be a mass trip from there to Glade??

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
The reason tickets are on sale already is because those who went last year got a "loyalty" email telling them that they can get pre-sale tickets for 24hrs from Monday. But if you received the other email and went there anyway you can still get tickets.

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
i went last year, i got an email saying they would be selling them on thursday.. *is confused*. smile

hehe, im sure ill be there although it sucks a bit becuase i wanted to go to the ejc.

maybe if its at a new venue they can make more noise... bring on the darknesss....... ubbrollsmile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
I've got mine too now! beerchug

52 posts

Posted:
i've got my ticket, WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!! last year I camped oposite the breakbeats tent, this year I might head down the liquid chill area to find a space. Anyone elce got any ideas for camping spots??? Heading there with lostsurfer and a few other folk so expecting lots of mental times!!! YAY!!! weavesmiley

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
Obviously a Hop Camping spot is required! biggrin

52 posts

Posted:
yeah, maybe we should all make some form of HoP flag or something stupid like that!! he he he, o dear, getting a bit too exited now and still have a good 4 months to go!!! he he he ubbrollsmile

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
so where is Glade? is it near Newbury?

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

52 posts

Posted:
who knows mate, it has been for the last 2 years but it could be anywhere this time!!he he he, thats the beauty of it! biggrin ubblol

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
ack!! must buy ticket!!

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
I'm not going to go. For one, it clashes with the EJC, secondly the tickets went up by 30 quid (and over 100 quid for a weekend is quite a lot, really), and thirdly the requirement for ID just sucks at festivals.

A couple of years ago (before the ID requirement at Glasto) I got my glasto ticket on the Tuesday before (from Dom, at Spitz, in fact), having not planned to go at any time before the previous Friday. That kind of spontaneity made it a fantastic event, but can never happen again. I'm not taking utility bills or any other form of ID to a festival - the chance of it getting lost is just way too high!

I'm disappointed in Glade for turning it into another Glasto, but just not as big, and without the major backing. It's a pity because it was absolutely awesome last year.

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

spiralxveteran
1,376 posts

Posted:
The tickets haven't gone up by 30 quid? Dunno what you're talking about. And if you want to moan about the ID requirement then blame the touts, but I hardly think taking one phone bill down is going to have an impact on your weekend rolleyes
EDITED_BY: spiralx (1142419237)

"Moo," said the happy cow.

52 posts

Posted:
I agree with spiralx. its not really gunna effect it that much really having to take ID. I like the way Glade is a little mysterious in the way its set up and run. It adds a bit of exitment not knowing where the hell you'll be spending the weekend. Ok you cant do a last minute thing but it kinda means that only people who have turly known about Glade and really want to go anouth to get tickets months in advance get in. Its gunna be a fantastic weekend

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
In other news the Official Glade Site is now up and running with little bits of info and stuff! Enjoy biggrin

Page: ...