Forums > Social Chat > The Dangers of Fire Breathing... with a Beard

Login/Join to Participate

Patriarch917SILVER Member
I make my own people.
607 posts

Posted:
https://www.guzer.com/videos/beard_fire.php

Just wanted to put this warning out to my bearded brethren. Be careful, or little muslim children will laugh at you.

milkajourneyman
89 posts

Posted:
Doesn't look very professional...

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
I set my beard on fire once (it was only a small goatee, thank god) then took the hint and shaved it off before I tried again. biggrin

Fortunately there were no small Muslim children present wink

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
One of our local firebreathers set his face on fire last year. Was horrid and he ended up with burns on his face. His face stayed alight alot longer than that dudes and didnt go out that easily.
Im glad neither of them swallowed the fuel.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
You\'d think that it was a quite blatantly obvious hazard, wouldn\'t you?

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
rolleyes ditto
people that stupid are deffinate canidates for selective breeding ubblol
We need to stop them before they make baby bearded fire breathers ubblol

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
that... is what I like to call.... blatant stupidity.

Guys, maybe we should add that to the list of Dangers of Fire Breathing?

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
yeeeeeah...my mate caught his beard during a breath tonite

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

DarkFyreBRONZE Member
HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
1,965 posts

Posted:
Firstly i'm kinda muslim i just don't practice and i also like to get pissed but that ain't the point

I Have caught my gottee on fire once before and i will never use a fuel that i am unfamiliar with again (damed caltex fuel stuff that burns too quick)

Only ever use kerosene or pegasol (but drink a S#!t load of milk first, trust meits for your own good) I prefer Pegasol

Secondly if fire breathing keep a towl on hand to smother the flames quickly in case they do get out of hand.

Finally a friend of mine that didn't have a beard caught his face on fire, he got burnt I only got singed.

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil

Warior DrakeSILVER Member
The Dragon Professor
203 posts

Posted:
Darkyfyre, you should really only be using Ultra Pure Lamp Oil from Lamplight farms, not that that's safe but its the "safest".

I breathe and rock the caveman "I-can't-find-my-razor-and-I'm-too-cheap-to-buy-a-new-one" facial hair, the worst that's happened to me has been a bit of a singe off the top of my hair and a little frizzle on my eye lashes, always make sure to breathe up.

Don't let your world end with you

p.s. No, just in case you're going to ask, I did not misspell Warrior, its supposed to be like that.

sbengeGOLD Member
oddball
20 posts

Posted:
I find doing fire eating tricks like dragons breath look spectacularly cool if you have the beard and mo going on but you need very still conditions for them

JeremiahSILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
I have a full beard and breath have never cought it on fire the problem I have is the perofin getting stuck in my beard and on my skin and drying it out does anyone know anything i can put on my face ahead of think to help

supersheep1GOLD Member
1 post

Posted:
Practice makes perfect! Having beard and Fire Breathing at the same time is possible IMO.