Page:
laZyBRONZE Member
94 posts

Posted:
What is goig on!!! eek I've just moved down to bournemouth in england and there's a lovley beach and an awsome park and no fire spinners in sight!! I can't stand this. So anyone in Bournemouth Spin Breath Juggle or generally into playing with fire please get in touch we should organise a meet. PM me if your interested in setting one up or if there is already one which I don't know about.

as laZy as .....

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
right as this is the biggest bournemouth thread ubblol

Bumpity bump

Several of us are down Bournemouth again tonight. So you fair weather spinners are welcome to come join us wink as normal down by the gardens on the grass first then up to the car park for fire after.

Easter approaches and we thought as the weather was nice to officailly kick start the summer a little Earlier than normal so get your asses down and come play!!

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
you enjoy my dear.. I'm not really jealous much. I'm currently going by train until I get a car (hopefully by May) so let me know when you are going down and I'll make a special effort just for you biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
wicked dude....

suns out - good excuse

ill be down after bjc also smile

and ill give you a lift wink

ubbrollsmile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
sweet cheers buddy that would be ace,

Tuesday again so I say, get your asses down ubblol I'll be there about 7pm

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
you're all useless ubblol right I'll be heading down the gardens in Bournemouth tomorrow, were quite a lot of people last week so it's kicking off properly.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Strugz... you down tomorrow? if not tongue to you ubblol I'll get the train then.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
your all puting me to shame, it's a lovelly day today so who's gonna come down?

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
maybe....

although i should be emptying my house of stuff.....

ill see smile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
come join us strugzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

make up for your lack of apperaence this weekend

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

wicked dude....

suns out - good excuse

ill be down after bjc also smile

and ill give you a lift wink

ubbrollsmile

ahem strugz you said this and we're yet to see you ubblol I don't need a lift anymore your quite safe

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mynci

............. don't need a lift anymore your quite safe

you mean, your quite safe! ubblol

as for this eve......dude..... erm ... hope it was fun! ubblol

ubbrollsmile

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
how come your post is actually timed before mine but placed after? confused

I don't imagine seeing you next week after SPOC but if it's dry I'll probably be there, drop me a line wink

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
get round early enough and i will wink

if you drop it tho there will be trouble ubbloco

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
ubblol

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
tuesday again for people who look but don't post *sigh* WAKE UP ubblol

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
you say something? wink

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
ubblol I should give this thread up to the god damn ghosts, I can't believe a spin that attracts up to 50+ people and has crowds of people watching has just me and you posting in it *sigh* some people are just plain slack oh or emma... which I believe is worse ubblol

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
you down this week strugz? I doubt it after your play disappearance, but thought I'd let you know that if I make it I'll be giving Jen a lift as she has no aiden this week hug hope your feeling a bit better Mech told everyone you were having some stool issues ubblol

Kriztovstranger
7 posts

Posted:
I'll be going back at Bournemouth Uni late Sept/early Oct time (I'm a nunchaku spinner, should have a fire set soon).

Will the meets still be going on then, or is that too late in the season?

KenetorSILVER Member
16 posts

Posted:
hey i just moved to bournemouth and im looking for other spinners, there was some fire thing going on in the park which was awesome but no spineers frown

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Hi guys it is a little late in the year for most of the spinners. there are 4 of us who would go down in the cold but we are currently looking for an indoor space. if you have transport there is a sunday evening circus school down the road in swanage. I just got my car back (but needs a couple of little things to be done) but when it's up and running I'll come down providing it isn't raining (I don't mind if it's damp biggrin)

PM me if you want to meet up in Bournemouth or southampton wink tuesdays are best although once a month some of us will be away doing some show practice.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
down the gardens tonight if anyone wants to come biggrin

Page: